AQ War Effort/Cenarion Question

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

AQ War Effort/Cenarion Question

by Keftenk » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 pm

You guys that experienced vanilla at launch can probably answer this, but was Silithus just a dead zone with nothing in it until the AQ War Effort? Or were the Cenarion quests still out there even before the AQ War Effort? I'm just browsing through item lists on vanilla DB's and seeing some items that require Cenarion rep, but if they won't be around at launch of Nostalrius. I might as well forget it.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: AQ War Effort/Cenarion Question

by Szabinger » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm

It was a big nothingness, but since the server will be 1.12.1, the cenarion hold and the quests in it will be there.
Szabinger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Well the duke quests and questline towards earthstrike etc was added before the war effort, so technically, no :D
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Alright, thanks :)
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hatson » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:55 pm

If you have any questions about content and timeline, read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

Silithus & CC related: http://puu.sh/etJ7n/896f576e24.jpg

Unlike every other private ever made (as far as I know, at least) - Nostalrius is progressive release, and not just dungeon / raid content wise, but also zone / reputation / general item balance wise.
There's a ton of content in Vanilla WoW that didn't even exist until long after launch and lots of reworks, buffs, and nerfs to all sorts of content, among that are updates and buffs with time to hundreds of items.

Whether Nostalrius will crack down on every single content and release them on launch in the proper pre-buff / old version of itself, we'll have to wait and see.

But that is something they've already announced doing with quite a lot of content, as mentioned by the devs themselves on much of the discussions had about said topic, as well as in that Timeline thread that they update every now and then with new info on everything Timeline related.
Last edited by Hatson on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Keftenk » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Huh, how did I miss that when I read that same thread. I'm retarded I guess :\
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion