Key to a large population

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Key to a large population

by Abcynia » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:20 am

Too much truth to this "need a release date soon".

Building hype is one thing. But in this day and age on the Internet, hype without any sort of revelation dies off quickly.

People may become disinterested.
Abcynia
Private
Private

by Boomshaka » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:57 am

Would love a Dev response to this thread :(
Boomshaka
Grunt
Grunt

by Chaton » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

Yep an answer would be nice instead of a video who apparently is not here this week
Chaton
Grunt
Grunt

by Daemon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:00 am

Our video this week is about Alterac !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnlZIW ... W7nHkbrEp8

We still do not have a release date, and we understand that it can be hard to wait that long. The whole staff wants to release Nostalrius as quick as possible, but if we don't have enough players, our hard work would have been "wasted".
If you are interested in testing Nostalrius before the release, we can find a compromise. You will learn more about this in a few days :-)
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by Drain » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:28 am

Sounds like another beta test coming up. That might be nice.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by boltcrank » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Daemon wrote:Our video this week is about Alterac !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnlZIW ... W7nHkbrEp8

We still do not have a release date, and we understand that it can be hard to wait that long. The whole staff wants to release Nostalrius as quick as possible, but if we don't have enough players, our hard work would have been "wasted".
If you are interested in testing Nostalrius before the release, we can find a compromise. You will learn more about this in a few days :-)

I´m in. ;D
boltcrank
Private
Private

by apollan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Promotional weekend!! Would be a great way to see how many potentially interested players there are. And more players will be attracted from the youtube vids / discussions / etc..

That'd be a great idea, a promotional weekend. Open an instant 60 test realm and give everyone d1 and we could test the content out. This would really attract the ex-Rebirth players as they're currently looking for somewhere decent to play, and if they see the quality of scripting, they'll be itching to play here. Could even go further and target other pservers / retail players.
apollan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Boomshaka » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Another beta would be great. Would give me a way to convince my guild from another server to move here when it releases. Videos are one thing but being able to play is much better.
Boomshaka
Grunt
Grunt

by Moxey » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Honestly if this and Kronos would be otherwise equal, i would go Kronos just for the 10g respec. I like doing pvp seriously and there is not one class that can do perfect PvP and Pve with the same spec, so that would mean either 100g each week for respect or 20g. The choise is obvious.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kahari » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Very exciting, thanks for the update Daemon. Can't wait to test it out.
kahari
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion