North American players, what faction are you rolling?

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

North American players, what faction are you rolling?

by Amazering » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:03 pm

http://strawpoll.me/2996085

This poll is to get an idea of what faction we NA players will be rolling on; it's no fun to roll on a certain faction only to find out there is no one else from similar time zones.
NA - EST | Holy paladin in the works
Amazering
Tester

Re: North American players, what faction are you rolling?

by Kroz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm going ally on kronos so I picked horde here.
Kroz UD Lock
Kroz
Private
Private

by Aquane » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm

what we really need as an indicator of NA players are NA guilds, rather than another poll
not everyone is gonna vote in a poll, as proved by my poll thread, but most players are going to join a guild

there would preferably be at least 8-10 dominant guilds on the server, but ideally there would be more guilds and enough players to populate them

2 EU horde raiding guilds
2 NA horde raiding guilds
2 EU alliance raiding guilds
2 NA alliance raiding guilds
1 horde PvP guild, if none of the other horde guilds also PvP
1 alliance PvP guild, if none of the other alliance guilds also PvP

this way, if you don't like the way a raiding guild is ran or if the requirements are too harsh for you, you can join the other guys instead; in short, you can have a choice other than being guildless this way
you can always do PvP though, even if you're guildless, and if you get into that WSG/AB/AV queue or are doing WPvP, they have no choice but to play with you to at least some extent

either way, don't use this as an indicator of the amount of NA players, instead take the amount of registered forum members and divide it by a number between 1.25 and 4, depending on optimism
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shadowlurk » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:41 pm

I am going Horde
Want your game to look visually stunning and run silky smooth? Read my guide.
Shadowlurk - Level 29 Troll Rogue (Expert Leatherworker / Expert Skinner)
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Boomshaka » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:54 am

If this server comes out before Kronos. Then my guild from Rebirth will most likely transfer. Alliance-side
Boomshaka
Grunt
Grunt

by Askental » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 am

Transfer? Not happening :/
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Boomshaka » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 am

Transfer as in moving to this server. Not moving characters
Boomshaka
Grunt
Grunt

by Askental » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Ha, got you, I was afraid you didn't know. Would be great to have a whole NA guild coming here!
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:45 pm

If you're American, you should want this server over Kronos, regardless of which one comes out first. This server is much closer to us, and will make lagg less of an issue. I guarantee you that on Kronos you're going to see more rubberbanding and action delays. It's an inevitable side effect of a longer distance between you and the server. France is about as good as it gets for private servers really, as it's almost as far west as they can go without being in water.

Answering the thread question, I play Horde with most classes. I like Undead and Orc the most. I do however like Paladin, not Shaman, and would go Elf as Druid, not Tauren. So there are some classes I would go Alliance for. They said you can roll both factions on the same account with this server, but I might make separate accounts anyway because multiboxing is fun sometimes.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to PVP Server Specific discussion