Dreamstate Raidgear Sales

Re: Dreamstate Raidgear Sales

by Killstick » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:59 am

Bumping as a happy buyer

I have bought several items from Dreamstate now including Heart of Hakkar, T2 legs, T2 boots and I will buy some more in the future because I am a happy customer.

Clear instructions on when you are expected. Invited into Teamspeak so you can actually move with the raid instead of having to rely on constant whispers. Leading in Teamspeak is very clear, players are often marked for you to follow. Specific instruction through Teamspeak or whisper so you don’t slow/wipe the raid (example for me in BWL; die in corner on Vael, no totems in suppression room,...). I raided BWL in Vanilla but you forget about some details, also the strats used may vary. So its always nice that they point out the basics or assign a person for you to follow. Take into consideration that you need to be active. They arn’t relying on you to clear the instance, just do not slow them down by dieing in a dumb way, agro, staying behind or spamming whispers to the raidleader.

If an item is not available you are also warned before the run. Never had any problems with not getting my item when it dropped. Prices are set before the run. Option to bid on items during the run if noone in the raid needs them is also a nice bonus.

I have joined BWL and MC for full runs because I was buying multiple items. But I have also jumped into ZG just for Hakkar (go in summon, kill boss, pay them, get heart > 5 minutes); either way I never had any problems. They run the instance fast, even if its an alt/buyer raid. So you don’t have to open up a while evening just to buy from them.

Its the initial contact that might take some time, since they do have to check with classleader about availablity of items and when they can take you on raids. But that beats sitting outside BRM for 2 hours without getting a response.

So 10/10 for me; lets hope my gold helps a bit towards server first AQ40.
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Dreamstate Raidgear Sales

by dirtmcgirt » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:20 pm

u guys selling perdition and t1 peices? need 5, offering 3k for all.
dirtmcgirt
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Items marketplace