Theorycraft selling lots of MC/Ony/BWL items + crafts

Re: Theorycraft selling MC/Ony/BWL loot + crafts

by Vonegut » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:26 pm

Damn, these are some great prices. Pity you are alliance :( Horde guilds want ~600g for the measly Viskag, bur, kek ;/ Guess I"ll have to reroll.
Vonegut
Private
Private

by Kramer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:21 am

Hi!

What content do you usually raid on sundays? Since my guild raids on wednesday, sundays is the only day i could spend some gold on items! :)
Kramer
Grunt
Grunt

by Istaria » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:40 pm

On Sundays we usually do Molten Core + Onyxia + Zul'Gurub, though we aren't yet selling ZG loot.

For mr. Vonegut, we also sell some t1 BoE epics on the horde side for affordable prices! (starting at 29g bid on all but druid stuff which is 9g start bid) :D
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:46 pm

New BWL stuff has been added to the list.

We now sell full Mage Tier 2 set at 250 gold pieces each, some limited priest items (most of our priests have almost all of it, but we may have an undergeared priest log in to grab some stuff so your mileage may vary). Also selling quite a few Druid Tier 2 pieces.

We are also selling Warrior tank stuff, [Bracelets of Wrath] / [Gauntlets of Wrath] / [Sabatons of Wrath] at 500 gold each and the belt for another 500 gold. It is needed by one of our tanks still, but he may not participate in all raids so chances are it is available.

Check all our item sales @ http://forum.theorycraft.fi/topic/143/t ... -raid-loot
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oratai » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:44 am

Just cant wait to buy a Ring of Accuria ))
Oratai
Private
Private

by Istaria » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:48 am

Oratai wrote:Just cant wait to buy a Ring of Accuria ))

Have unfortunately not had the best luck with those dropping (4 so far for the guild).

I have added a bunch of new items to the list, including lots of Tier 2 loot, Band of Dark Dominion for the locks and shadowpriests and other goodies. Make sure to check the whole listing at http://forum.theorycraft.fi/topic/143/t ... -raid-loot !

Also made some prices cheaper ... :)
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:01 am

Updated list and availability.

New MC start times are about 19:15 Sunday, BWL 18:45 Wednesday.

For Onyxia 18:10 on either day (if we are not saved).
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling ALL MC/Ony/BWL items + crafts

by Istaria » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:46 am

We have decided to make item sales easier - now everything has a price. Even the best in game stuff. That price is not going to be something that anyone can afford to (or should) pay, but they are there nevertheless. Once more drop for us, these prices will obviously go down :)

Unfortunately the item sales were taking so much of my time and affecting our raid performance that we have had to get the prices up a little bit due to inflation and the effort that it takes to get you in and out in a quick fashion.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling -ALL- MC/Ony/BWL items + crafts

by Juhneen » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:34 am

15k for chrom xbow :lol:
Juhneen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling -ALL- MC/Ony/BWL items + crafts

by Istaria » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Juhneen wrote:15k for chrom xbow :lol:

Our hunters know where I live and they were VERY vocal about not wanting this to be sold... :D
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Items marketplace