[H] Convulsion Raid Loots For Sale!!! (cheapest on server!)

Re: [H] Convulsion Raid Loots For Sale!!! (cheapest on serve

by Nemecis » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:43 am

Can highly recommend anyone NOT to buy from these guys.

As earlier post indicate they are highly unprofessional and immature. Made an agreement with Gnarle making an agreement with me guaranteeing me a raid spot and buying several items.
He told me we could talk the details several hours before the raid and then I could just show up and get a raid spot.
(Im European and a raid 1:30 AM on a monday morning is not just something I can do, I made a schedule for the arrangement and cancelled going to a MC run earlier the week.)

So an hour before the run is supposed to start I can finally get in contact with Gnarle and he tells me he will no longer let me in the raid since they have a new hunter recruit. So everything he said was bullshit and these guys can obviously not honor any trading agreements.

I will clearly recommend anyone to reconsider these guys, like previous post they are not worth your time.

/Jørn
Nemecis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Noxx » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:35 am

Nemecis wrote:Can highly recommend anyone NOT to buy from these guys.

As earlier post indicate they are highly unprofessional and immature. Made an agreement with Gnarle making an agreement with me guaranteeing me a raid spot and buying several items.
He told me we could talk the details several hours before the raid and then I could just show up and get a raid spot.
(Im European and a raid 1:30 AM on a monday morning is not just something I can do, I made a schedule for the arrangement and cancelled going to a MC run earlier the week.)

So an hour before the run is supposed to start I can finally get in contact with Gnarle and he tells me he will no longer let me in the raid since they have a new hunter recruit. So everything he said was bullshit and these guys can obviously not honor any trading agreements.

I will clearly recommend anyone to reconsider these guys, like previous post they are not worth your time.

/Jørn

wow so they could not just remove a Core raider to put you in it? haha horrible very bad service idd
Noxx
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by asdfasdfasdfsdaffdas » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:50 am

If you guarantee him a raidspot and then cancel it a short time before, he clearly has the right to to state his anger and give you some negative reputation imo
asdfasdfasdfsdaffdas
Grunt
Grunt

by varth » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:06 pm

Here let me help you, mr dumb dumb who can't read

"All T1 Loot if not needed by members is 75g per item! (not including BoE's)"
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by polkaroo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:21 am

I just bought the grimoire off Convulsion. Smooth kill and no issues at all with the transaction. Highly recommended! :)
polkaroo
Grunt
Grunt

by Imbaslap » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:41 am

Robotron wrote:Image

do you sell beef? :shock:
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Robotron » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:59 am

I wish. For the first time in like 6 months or so, we had a disgusting femtaur in our raid. Image
Robotron
Champion
Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Items marketplace