[Addon] LunaUnitFrames

Re: [Official Thread] LunaUnitFrames

by Brutaliusx » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:39 am

schaka, I was wondering if it would be possible to get class colors in the nameplate of classic wow frames (Target, Pkayer ect) I'm no sdcripter, but it seems that it would be an easy task for you. This is what I mean. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5ui8qeSRSbc/maxresdefault.jpg
Brutaliusx
Tester

by TaurenRogue » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:16 am

Rhena wrote:The health text is supposed to be one line if you have the percent off and 2 lines with percent on. If thats not working out for you please post a screenshot or post your settings so i can get a better idea of the issue.

can this be set up to be in 1 line for example 900/1000 (90%) for HP
Rhena wrote:Making the bars static sounds like a valid option i put it on my list.

<3
Rhena wrote:Its called "Interlock Raid Frames".

so much wasted time doing this manually.. /wrist

P.S.
Theres some other xperl features i'd like to have in this one so i figured why not just ask if you are planing to add any of those

-class colored class names in guild and /who tabs
Just a neat feature technically not belonging in a "raid / unitframe addon" but cant find a separate addon with this.

-keybinds to toggle raid frames on and off, toggle showing raid buffs/debuffs on and off etc

-mousing over a buff gives a tooltip list of who has it / who is missing it and their count
A really really convenient way of checking who is slacking mid raid and who is still missing that dreaded ubrs buff in raid
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhena » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:17 am

- Edit LunaUnitFrames.lua Line 50
Code: Select all
result = math.floor(((UnitMana(unit) / UnitManaMax(unit)) * 100)+0.5).."%\n"..result

to
result = math.floor(((UnitMana(unit) / UnitManaMax(unit)) * 100)+0.5)..result

- Ripped that feature out of X-Perl for you. Only works with english client and when xperl is off (duh) Link

You can make a macro to toggle raidframes on and off:
/script if LunaOptions.enableRaid == 1 then LunaOptions.enableRaid = 0 else LunaOptions.enableRaid = 1 end LunaUnitFrames:UpdateRaidRoster()

There is already a way of tracking a certain buff. The field also allows for a part of the name so you can quickly type in the first few letters and see who has it. Further checking for multiple buffs is somewhere down the road once i figure out how i want to do the layout of the raidframe.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amenominakanushi » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 am

how to turn on incoming heal on target-target frame ?
Amenominakanushi
Tester

by Rhena » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:15 am

You currently can't.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by res » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello, I have an annoying problem that I can't find the solution to (It works for my friend who uses the same unit frames).

Click casting works for all frames with no problems EXCEPT the raid frames.
When I click on a raid frame it just targets that player. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
I can configure all frames with no problem, including raid frames, but click casting refuses to work when clicking on any of the raid frames.

Thank you for your time
I'd love to hear from anyone, for anything, that can possibly solve this!
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by res » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 pm

res wrote:Hello, I have an annoying problem that I can't find the solution to (It works for my friend who uses the same unit frames).

Click casting works for all frames with no problems EXCEPT the raid frames.
When I click on a raid frame it just targets that player. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong!
I can configure all frames with no problem, including raid frames, but click casting refuses to work when clicking on any of the raid frames.

Thank you for your time
I'd love to hear from anyone, for anything, that can possibly solve this!

I fixed this problem by downgrading to my friends older version. I still do not know a solution except for using an older version.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rhena » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:45 pm

Fixed that. Try the most recent version.
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Karrier » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:34 am

I have this weird bug everytime I log in

The portrait bugs like this (see it under the player frame, behind the skill bars)

My portrait options are: "show as bar", "bar off" (disabled)

What should I check to fix this?
Last edited by Karrier on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by res » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:37 am

Karrier wrote:I have this weird error when changing character (in another account)

The portrait bugs like this (see it under the player frame, behind the skill bars)

My portrait options are: "show as bar", "bar off" (disabled)

What should I check to fix this?

When I got this problem I could fix it by sliding the portrait bar up a bit and then back down to "Off"
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros