Gatherer DB

Gatherer DB

by Thaustar » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi there, I'd love to know if anyone has a link to a DB containing vein locations on Nostalrius server ? :)

I can't seem to find any, and I realize some people wouldn't want to share theirs, though it'd be awesome if anyone could.

Thanks
Thaustar
Private
Private

Re: Gatherer DB

by provaporizer » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:01 am

I'm not sure if the working version of vanilla gatherer can export. But if you let me know I have herb locations in barrens and stonetalon.
provaporizer
Private
Private

by Thaustar » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:09 pm

provaporizer wrote:I'm not sure if the working version of vanilla gatherer can export. But if you let me know I have herb locations in barrens and stonetalon.

It's located in your WTF folder (C:\Games\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account name>\SavedVariables\Gatherer.lua) or similair path.

You can "export" it by grabbing the file and uploaded the content of it, it has to be merged manually though, but can be done. It's a bit of a hassle but we'll see... I'm currently trying to write an application that'll merge two existing .lua files into one using the proper brackets and crosschecking locations to see if it already exists.

The project is just in my mind at the moment, but if I ever get to finish it I'll toss it up here.
Thaustar
Private
Private

by Bioness » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Get the Addon "Shagu Quest" or something similar, it shows them all.

The location of the veins should be the exact same as Pre-Cataclysm World of Warcraft
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Thaustar » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Bioness wrote:Get the Addon "Shagu Quest" or something similar, it shows them all.

The location of the veins should be the exact same as Pre-Cataclysm World of Warcraft

I did not try it, but searched for it and found the official page. On there it mentions nothing of vein locations etc. you sure it's not just a item/quest addon ? :)

If not then I will definently try it out.
Thaustar
Private
Private

Return to Addons & macros