Constant errors with sRaidframes and ag_Unitframes addons

Constant errors with sRaidframes and ag_Unitframes addons

by Arise » Sat May 09, 2015 9:49 pm

I'm having this problem with (raid)frame addons that makes playing impossible. I hope people can give me a solution here because life as a healer in battlegrounds without an addon like these is hard to say the least.

First I installed sRaidframes, but in battlegrounds it keeps giving an endless row of errors (haven't tested it in pve-raids since I'm not lvl 60 yet).

These 2 errors keep repeating every time I hit okay. I have to Alt-F4 out and after relogging it may work again for like a minute and then it comes back.

I tried reinstalling sRaidframes and clearing WTF but made no difference. So I decided to try out ag_Unitframes. But the same thing happened with the following 2 error messages.

Thanks in advance for any possible solutions!
Last edited by Arise on Sat May 09, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Constant errors with sRaidframes and ag_Unitframes addon

by Ravni » Sat May 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Not sure what's causing the error, but there is an addon called improved error frame that will hide these types of constant errors (keeps error messages in a log that you can access through a minimap button).
Ravni
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Constant errors with sRaidframes and ag_Unitframes addon

by Arise » Sun May 10, 2015 11:36 am

Ravni wrote:Not sure what's causing the error, but there is an addon called improved error frame that will hide these types of constant errors (keeps error messages in a log that you can access through a minimap button).

Great, thanks! That got rid of the error-messages and with that the problem that made it unplayable.
Arise
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Addons & macros