Out of Date Add-On Issue (OSX)

Out of Date Add-On Issue (OSX)

by Harlune » Tue May 12, 2015 1:59 am

I've read the other threads and have correctly installed the Add-Ons I want to run, but I'm running into an issue on my MacBook Air, running the OSX client. When I'm on the character select screen there is no "load out of date add-ons" button. There is nothing in the bottom left corner, rather there is nothing to click on, just the background of whichever race I'm selecting.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Is there another way to force the loading of out of date add ons for this client?

Thank you,
Jared (Harlune)
Harlune
Tester

Re: Out of Date Add-On Issue (OSX)

by Miv » Tue May 12, 2015 3:01 am

Not having that issue, but you can go into the .toc file of each addon and change the Interface: ##### to 11200 and it should load as if it's not out of date.
Miv
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Harlune » Wed May 13, 2015 11:45 pm

I just checked the .toc file and they all say 11200. Do you think it could be the source I got them from? It was from this site. Also, I took a pic of my login screen. Does yours actually have an "AddOns" button?
Harlune
Tester

by Miv » Thu May 14, 2015 1:42 am

Last thing you could try is change teh 11200 to like 15000... I'm on PC though, I have AddOns button at my character select, and I have an enable outdate addons checkbox.
Miv
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Harlune » Sat May 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Below is a screenshot of my file path. I just did the AddOn installation on my Windows box and had no issue getting the button to pop up. This leads me to believe I'm doing something wrong on my Mac. Please help :)

Below is the preview, you'll have to right click and view the image in another tab to see the full file path. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Harlune
Tester

by Harlune » Sat May 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Figured it out on my own, my Client actually installed to my downloads folder...not applications...DERP.

Hope this helps someone else if they run across this issue.
Harlune
Tester

Return to Addons & macros