Auto Crafting Addons / Macros?

Auto Crafting Addons / Macros?

by Sarvaeth » Wed May 20, 2015 8:57 am

Hey guys, Sarvaeth here... Your local Plainstrider Skinning Hunter!

I was curious as to whether anybody knows of any Addons or Macros that I can make to auto craft a bunch of one item? For example if I wish to conjure 10 waters as a Mage but not wish to press the button 10 times? Like an auto repeating macro.

Thanks, and see you in Azeroth!

EDIT: discovered I can do this with my keyboard macros, awesome!
- Sarv, your friendly neighborhood Hunter.
Sarvaeth
Private
Private

Re: Auto Crafting Addons / Macros?

by SiegeMentality » Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 am

This is for crafting only, but it will help you manage your inventory and allows you to link recipes to other players.

(Note for Devs: Please reduce the chat silence. Every time I link a recipe to someone from this addon I'm silenced for seven seconds.)

Basically, you put all your raw materials in inventory and stand by a trade vendor. You have enough to make five of an item, and you put them in queue. Then you open up the trade vendor and ATW will ask you if you want to buy the thread, coal, flux, dye, etc that is needed. You hit the button - Bam! It buys exactly the amount you will need to craft the five items. While you're crafting those five items, you can also queue up other things to create. This addon is amazing just for inventory management, you don't end up with stacks of leftover trade supplies in your bank.

The downside is it has bugs. If you're on a character that does not have a crafting ability you will have to disable ATW or you'll keep getting alerts.

http://addons.us.to/addon/advancedtradeskillwindow
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!
SiegeMentality
Grunt
Grunt

by Mimma » Wed May 20, 2015 11:15 am

Sarvaeth wrote:EDIT: discovered I can do this with my keyboard macros, awesome!

This is actually counted as botting! I know risk (and game impact) is low, but be aware that if a GM finds out you may be penalized!
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sarvaeth » Wed May 20, 2015 11:48 am

Mimma wrote:
Sarvaeth wrote:EDIT: discovered I can do this with my keyboard macros, awesome!

This is actually counted as botting! I know risk (and game impact) is low, but be aware that if a GM finds out you may be penalized!

Oh, crap!

Thanks for letting me know!
- Sarv, your friendly neighborhood Hunter.
Sarvaeth
Private
Private

Return to Addons & macros