[Updated] 1.12.1 Addon pack with SetupConfig package

Re: [Updated] 1.12.1 Addon pack with SetupConfig package

by tangybrazilian » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Opposition wrote:For some reason i cant get your setup to work for me, tried countless times and nothing seems to work as of right now. Could it be because when i go into my original WTF folder there is no "Accounts" in there just config.

I have the same problem...please help!
tangybrazilian
Tester

by danaith123 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:28 am

so im trying to figure it out..but theres the "target of target" bar right in the middle of the screen..and i cant figure out how to move it. any help there?
danaith123
Tester

by danaith123 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:14 am

whatever im targeting has a bar right in the middle of my character. what addon is causing this and how can i move it?
danaith123
Tester

by Shockum » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Few quick questions, as I installed this last night and trying to tinker with it now.

After installing the package, and comparing to your SS, your Health/Power are around your character. The Blizzard portrait and bars are still showing in the left left. How do I change that?

Additionally, is there a way to move where buffs appear? Currently it's over the action bars.

Also, the cast bar? I'd rather it be under my character, not right on top of him.

There's a few things not showing up around the minimap, like the coords, but that's fine. I was just more curious about the 3 questions I had.

Thanks! :)
Shockum
Tester

by Kaghole » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm

I followed your instructions for downloading your package, but none of the add-ons are there. Do i need to download all the add-ons individually? I can't even find a place that will allow me to download 1.12 addons.
Kaghole
Tester

by Hydra9268 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:16 am

Now that Nost is dead I recommend saving this pack and the instructions before these forums go offline. They may be useful in other vanilla servers.
DO NOT WANT PRISTINE REALMS!!!
Hydra9268
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Addons & macros