Re: (AddOn) RingMenu

by Walthern » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:23 pm

This is awesome, thanks.
Walthern
Grunt
Grunt

by Askental » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:53 am

Thanks for this awesome addon, jsb! It is very elegant and a major ui improvement.

That being said, I have a couple suggestions/requests to make:
  • Can you add a toggle option? I mostly use the ring menu for raid buffs and consumables, and it would make my life easier if the menu could stay open until I manually close it, instead of closing itself.
  • 300px maximum radius? :3
  • And a little detail, but... I'm using the cyCircled plugin as well and was wondering if it would be possible to replicate a Bartender option that removes the icons borders. This results in a little "zoomed in" effect that makes the icons look better for rounded buttons.
Here is a little comparison of what I mean, notice the difference on the Touch of Weakness icon:

Cheers!
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by jsb » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Askental wrote:
  • Can you add a toggle option? I mostly use the ring menu for raid buffs and consumables, and it would make my life easier if the menu could stay open until I manually close it, instead of closing itself.
  • 300px maximum radius? :3
  • And a little detail, but... I'm using the cyCircled plugin as well and was wondering if it would be possible to replicate a Bartender option that removes the icons borders. This results in a little "zoomed in" effect that makes the icons look better for rounded buttons.

Thanks for your feedback! I have implemented your suggested features in the latest release. Since the AddOn seems to work quite reliably now for some time, I have bumped the version number to 1.0.0.
jsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Askental » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:57 pm

jsb wrote:Thanks for your feedback! I have implemented your suggested features in the latest release. Since the AddOn seems to work quite reliably now for some time, I have bumped the version number to 1.0.0.

It's not even been 24 hours! Amazing. Thanks again.
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Granulat » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:33 am

It wont auto hide when i click an ability or item. What could be wrong? I tried with both checked square and unchecked.
Granulat
Grunt
Grunt

by jsb » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Granulat wrote:It wont auto hide when i click an ability or item. What could be wrong? I tried with both checked square and unchecked.

Just checked again with a fresh character, works fine here. Are you using any additional AddOns that modify action buttons? Can you try disabling them and see if it makes a difference?
jsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Granulat » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:44 pm

jsb wrote:
Granulat wrote:It wont auto hide when i click an ability or item. What could be wrong? I tried with both checked square and unchecked.

Just checked again with a fresh character, works fine here. Are you using any additional AddOns that modify action buttons? Can you try disabling them and see if it makes a difference?

Yes sorry, it seemes that the addon EnemyBuffTimersVanilla messed with it. I removed that one and now it works wonder! Thank you.
Granulat
Grunt
Grunt

by jsb » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Granulat wrote:
jsb wrote:

Yes sorry, it seemes that the addon EnemyBuffTimersVanilla messed with it. I removed that one and now it works wonder! Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback, noted. I'll look into it to find out what's causing the compatibility issues.
jsb
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: [AddOn] RingMenu

by Santana » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 am

The "auto-close on click" is not saving between logins. Any idea why?
Santana
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros