[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [Addon] Aux - A new Vanilla auction house addon

by Zwox » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:32 am

RLY Gj guys :)

Edit: If possible... can you add "Remember Price" for the Sell Tab? :) Like on Auctioneer :?:
Zwox
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:31 am

Well, it already remembers the entry selected for the price suggestion. I'm not entirely sure how this could be made to work smoothly with the price suggestion. Completely disable it until you uncheck it? Actually I was thinking of making a change that the auction you post is automatically added to the list without needing refreshing and then selected. Maybe that would do pretty much the same but in a more unified way.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Big update, Aux now supports auto stack generation and mass posting. I've tried to make it as intuitive and robust as possible. Also added cancelling auctions with rightclick (turned out to be useful while testing this).
Furthermore added the functionality described in the last post which is an elegant solution to the price remembering issue.

Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zwox » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 am

NICE! You going nearly to the Retail Auctionator :O
Zwox
Grunt
Grunt

by Dusith » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:16 am

So can I download this addon, or will it send my gold away? <.<
Dusith
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Skoll » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:36 am

Dusith wrote:So can I download this addon, or will it send my gold away? <.<

Yes u can :D
Twink (gay slang) - The Oxford Dictionary says the word "twink" means "a homosexual or effeminate young man regarded as an object of homosexual desire," [...].
Skoll
Private
Private

by Rylox » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:55 am

Great work. One possible suggestion to make it start searching for an item for buying with alt right-click. Instead of having to type it in if you already have a copy in bags.
Enigma - Voorhees - Kyudo - Vergara
Xyrae - Rylox - Hypnotrick
Rylox
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bit » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 am

Rylox wrote:Great work. One possible suggestion to make it start searching for an item for buying with alt right-click. Instead of having to type it in if you already have a copy in bags.

You can shift click an inventory item to copy the name into the search field so you don't have to type it (works for the browse tab too).
I still like the idea of a shortcut for automatic searching but I'm not so sure about right click because it uses the item if you accidentally miss the modifier or don't press it hard enough or whatever. Maybe control left click?

edit: added a control left click shortcut to switch to the buy panel and search for the clicked inventory item, also cleaned up the options a bit
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Another notable update!

Aux will now autocomplete item names in the search boxes of the Browse and Buy tabs. This should work for all items in the game and all client locales. The mechanism is the same as the one for receiver completion in the mailbox.

Furthermore the Buy search now uses an exact match, i.e., searching for "Wizard Oil" will not give you "Minor Wizard Oil" matches. I'd always thought this would be preferable but wanted to wait with the change until there is autocomplete.

(eventually I'll probably add a fuzzy search + dropdown with matches instead)
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Verion16 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:39 am

For some reason I can't get this addon to show up. I DL'd the zip and extracted it to my addons folder with the rest of my addons. Renamed the file to the same as the .toc but it's not showing up in my addons file in-game. What am I missing?
Verion16
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros