[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - A new Vanilla auction house addon

by Bit » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Nekomemi wrote:Why does it only alowe 48mb memory usage?

When i do a AH search, it shuts down the game after its used 48mb memory to search and show what it finds.
the addon works fine for selling but that mamory issue sure makes buying difficult.. fix that perhaps?

I have no idea what you're talking about, you gotta be a bit more descriptive. I've been using it every day and it never shut down when searching.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Central » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Bit wrote:
Nekomemi wrote:Why does it only alowe 48mb memory usage?

When i do a AH search, it shuts down the game after its used 48mb memory to search and show what it finds.
the addon works fine for selling but that mamory issue sure makes buying difficult.. fix that perhaps?

I have no idea what you're talking about, you gotta be a bit more descriptive. I've been using it every day and it never shut down when searching.

He needs to go to the addons page before he logs into the realm and increase his allowed memory usage, because an AH scan takes a lot of memory. The variable can be changed on that page, just bump it to 128mb
Central
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Aux buy now uses fuzzy matching for the name search box completion:

You can tab through the list and select an entry with enter or simply click it.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kjepp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:49 am

I'm a little confused about the "exact" option on the buy tab. Let's say I want to search for Sungrass. With the exact-option ticked I don't find anything, but if I untick it I will find it. Is this a bug?
Kjepp
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:56 am

Did you capitalize it? Because exact is also case sensitive. If yes then it might be a bug. Gonna look at it tonight. (I assume you have the newest version btw?)
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kjepp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:10 am

Bit wrote:Did you capitalize it? Because exact is also case sensitive. If yes then it might be a bug. Gonna look at it tonight. (I assume you have the newest version btw?)

Yes, that's my bad. Didn't realize it also had to be capitalized. Thanks!
Kjepp
Grunt
Grunt

by Flp1LUPh » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:14 am

Is it possible to make this addon able to be used with EngInventory, I absolutely love both addons but they dont seem to get along when using both.

When you have EngInventory you cannot seem to place (using left alt + left click & simply dragging an item into the sell tab's Auction Item) any item into the sell tab.

Possible enhancement is right clicking an item will attach that items name into the search bar on the buy panel
Flp1LUPh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Flp1LUPh wrote:When you have EngInventory you cannot seem to place (using left alt + left click & simply dragging an item into the sell tab's Auction Item) any item into the sell tab.

Dragging to that button has been disabled in general and has nothing to do with enginventory. Drag it to the big panel in the top instead. (the one with the text "drag item here [...]" or something like that).

Flp1LUPh wrote:Possible enhancement is right clicking an item will attach that items name into the search bar on the buy panel

Shift left clicking does this already. Right click is too dangerous (accidentally using consumables etc.)
(edit: actually this won't work for enginventory. There's probably nothing that will fix it short of adding a special case for enginventory which I'm very reluctant to do)
(2nd edit: it's not entirely true, there probably is a better way for shift click at least but it's a bit inconsistent. I could hook into the blizzard item split function which probably even enginventory would call instead of the inventory slot click function, but it wouldn't work for alt-click as there's no default function for that afaik)
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Flp1LUPh » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Dragging to that button has been disabled in general and has nothing to do with enginventory. Drag it to the big panel in the top instead. (the one with the text "drag item here [...]" or something like that).

Yeh, srry, that is what I was trying to say when I said

& simply dragging an item into the sell tab's Auction Item

Probably should have put speech marks on 'Auction Item' [as you said - the big panel in the top instead. (the one with the text "drag item here [...]" or something like that)]. It just wont let you drag the item into there, it is as if it is not a field to drag something in to
Flp1LUPh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Flp1LUPh wrote:

Yeh, srry, that is what I was trying to say when I said

& simply dragging an item into the sell tab's Auction Item

Probably should have put speech marks on 'Auction Item' [as you said - the big panel in the top instead. (the one with the text "drag item here [...]" or something like that)]. It just wont let you drag the item into there, it is as if it is not a field to drag something in to

This panel:
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros