[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - A new Vanilla auction house addon

by gotmilk0112 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:39 am

Whoa, shit, just upgraded to the newest version...huge upgrade over whatever version I was using. Cheers, OP.
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Zwox » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Sometimes i cant BID with rightclick. When i rightclick on it, it disappears and after searching again its there again but BID let it again disappear.
Zwox
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Hm, does buyout work for those same auctions? Could it be that someone else bid on it since the search? Because it will not try to bid on a specific auction (in fact, it's impossible to uniquely identify auctions) but rather will try to find one with the same current bid+minincrement as you've selected.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SaltySlug » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:05 am

One of my favorite addons atm, but I've run into a problem with the latest version.
For some reason when I try to sell items that aren't stackable they just dont post. I'm able to sell stacks of mageweave for example just fine, but when I try to sell a green BOE it acts like its selling but then the Aux sale report says "0 auctions of whatever posted" and the item stays in my bag.
I tried dragging and dropping in the auction area and alt clicking and I get the same results.

Example: Image

And heres the previous version which is working fine: Image
SaltySlug
Private
Private

by Bit » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:29 am

Thanks for reporting, I'll try and fix it tonight.

Edit: could it be that the issue was only with suffix-items? (of the monkey etc.)
Anyways, that issue is fixed now and for other greens I couldn't reproduce it.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SaltySlug » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:10 am

I think it was just suffix items.
Thanks for the fix, everything seems to be working perfect now!
SaltySlug
Private
Private

by caval948 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:04 pm

So the "Aux Buy" panel has now replaced the regular "browse" panel? Just asking because I can't find three features for which you need the standard Blizz panel:
- Filter items by level
- Filter items by rarity
- Show the prefix / suffix names of the items

Your add-on is great, I was just surprised that the "browse" panel was gone.
caval948
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:41 pm

caval948 wrote:So the "Aux Buy" panel has now replaced the regular "browse" panel? Just asking because I can't find three features for which you need the standard Blizz panel:
- Filter items by level
- Filter items by rarity
- Show the prefix / suffix names of the items

Your add-on is great, I was just surprised that the "browse" panel was gone.

As far as I know the level filtering isn't working anyway. For now you can see the full item names in the tooltip on the right when you hover over an item. The rarity filter is missing because, well, there's no more space in the top xD but I'm probably gonna change the layout in a few days so that filters will be on the left like in the auctioneer search tab and then I'll add it back (does anyone ever use that anyway though? maybe for browsing stuff to disenchant?).
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by caval948 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Bit wrote:but I'm probably gonna change the layout in a few days so that filters will be on the left like in the auctioneer search tab and then I'll add it back (does anyone ever use that anyway though? maybe for browsing stuff to disenchant?).

That would be amazing.

Yeah, the level filter is working in the classic panel. I actually need it a lot when I browse the auction house for stuff for my lower level characters. E.g. when my twink is level 20, I browse for level 20-30 items (that's why the "only show usable" checkbox won't suffice). The same goes for rarity: Sometimes I want to look for blue weapons/armor. And seeing prefixes/suffixes without hovering the mouse is important when you're after a certain combination: My warlock needs "of shadow wrath" only! ;)

Currently Aux is perfect for buying commodities like herbs, cloth etc. But not for weapons and armor. And since you replaced the original browse window, I switched back to an older version.

Thanks for your effort, it's my favorite add-on (together with Luna Unit Frames)! :D
caval948
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:33 pm

caval948 wrote:And seeing prefixes/suffixes without hovering the mouse is important when you're after a certain combination: My warlock needs "of shadow wrath" only! ;)

You know, you can actually search for only items with shadow wrath (or shadow damage in general) using the tooltip filter in the top right. (you have to add filters by clicking the plus button, remove them by clicking them in the dropdown) You could use that to search for a specific level requirement too, though not a range.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros