[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

by Buklou » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Bit wrote:
Buklou wrote:Hello, I love this addon but I need help with a fix please. I keep getting error messages and it wont let me search or look at items. I tried reinstalling the new version multiple times, and I turned off all addons and it still doesn't work.

imgur: http://imgur.com/DkWZHbK

Delete your Aux savedvariables.

I tried man, I am still getting the same error. Is there any other known fixes? Please guys I really want this addon :(
Buklou
Tester

by Bit » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:01 pm

Buklou wrote:I tried man, I am still getting the same error. Is there any other known fixes? Please guys I really want this addon :(

You probably didn't get them all (per character file and per account file), or deleted them while the game was running so they were just rewritten.

Dusith wrote:I had one of the early versions of this addon, didnt think you would take the addon so far as it is now, so didnt look into updating it. I must say the current version is pure awesome, good job!

Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Eligius » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Nice addon
Can it work with non english clients? namely chinese
Eligius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bit » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Eligius wrote:Nice addon
Can it work with non english clients? namely chinese

Everything should work independently of locales. If you encounter an issue post it here and I will fix it.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Buklou » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Bit wrote:
Buklou wrote:I tried man, I am still getting the same error. Is there any other known fixes? Please guys I really want this addon :(

You probably didn't get them all (per character file and per account file), or deleted them while the game was running so they were just rewritten.

Dusith wrote:I had one of the early versions of this addon, didnt think you would take the addon so far as it is now, so didnt look into updating it. I must say the current version is pure awesome, good job!

So I deleted all the Aux saved variables and it's still giving me issues. What else could be causing this errors?
Buklou
Tester

by Bit » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:17 pm

Were you logged out or your client closed when you deleted them? Otherwise it wouldn't work. Don't think it could be something else. Maybe also make sure you have the most recent aux version. Maybe also try to disable other addons to see if it could be a conflict of sorts.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Buklou » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 pm

Bit wrote:Were you logged out or your client closed when you deleted them? Otherwise it wouldn't work. Don't think it could be something else. Maybe also make sure you have the most recent aux version. Maybe also try to disable other addons to see if it could be a conflict of sorts.

I did all the steps like you requested and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG the addon is so beautiful! Thank you <3
Buklou
Tester

by forsaken_toys » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:52 am

Hey Bit,
can't post AH of minor recombobulator, engineering trinket with 10 charges.
also can't find a key for refining search criterias, for example, looking for weapon in level range, type and quality, then I wanna narrow a bit level range, but can't do anything except for making new filter.
forsaken_toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:17 am

Buklou wrote:
Bit wrote:Were you logged out or your client closed when you deleted them? Otherwise it wouldn't work. Don't think it could be something else. Maybe also make sure you have the most recent aux version. Maybe also try to disable other addons to see if it could be a conflict of sorts.

I did all the steps like you requested and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG the addon is so beautiful! Thank you <3

Great, you're welcome :)

forsaken_toys wrote:Hey Bit,
can't post AH of minor recombobulator, engineering trinket with 10 charges.
also can't find a key for refining search criterias, for example, looking for weapon in level range, type and quality, then I wanna narrow a bit level range, but can't do anything except for making new filter.

You should be able to post it now with the newest version if you select stack size 10. Used to be 5 max because I assumed there are no auctionable charge items with more.

Not sure what you mean by the key. You can't change the search criteria without making a new search. You can edit the filter though so you don't have to use the form again. In fact, you never have to use the form and can type any filter directly into the search box. add /5/10 to your filter for example to restrict the level range to 5-10. The new-filter tab is mostly meant as a tutorial for how to write queries.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros