[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

by Bit » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:21 pm

MearFreak wrote:Image

That's not an error, just a notification from aux. The table is limited to 1000 entries.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Patchett » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Hey Bit,
Is there any way we could get back the number of times we have seen a particular auction on the tooltip? This was really helpful to when gauging how accurate my price data is.
Patchett
Private
Private

by Dish » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:57 am

I just downloaded the new version after using an older one for quite some time. Getting the following errors. I did read through the last few pages here first and tried deleting all my saved variables but it won't help. Deleted the ones from WTF/Account/Accountname/SavedVariables and the ones from WTF/Account/Accountname/NostalirusBegins/Charactername/SavedVariables. Is there anything else I have to delete?

Errors:

Aux-Addon\core.lua:50:attempt to index field 'cache' (a nil value)

this happens immediately after logging in.
and

Aux-Addon\search_frame.lua:193:attempt to index field 'results_listing' (a nil value)

this happens when I open the auctioneer window.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:07 am

Patchett wrote:Hey Bit,
Is there any way we could get back the number of times we have seen a particular auction on the tooltip? This was really helpful to when gauging how accurate my price data is.

Not likely, there are several problems with that. The only way to do it accurately is to make a per-scan rather than per-day value which has some other disadvantages. To do it like auctioneer gives a wrong value and requires saving all "auction signatures" of a day in the savedvariables, slowing down the loading time.

Dish wrote:I just downloaded the new version after using an older one for quite some time. Getting the following errors. I did read through the last few pages here first and tried deleting all my saved variables but it won't help. Deleted the ones from WTF/Account/Accountname/SavedVariables and the ones from WTF/Account/Accountname/NostalirusBegins/Charactername/SavedVariables. Is there anything else I have to delete?

Errors:

Aux-Addon\core.lua:50:attempt to index field 'cache' (a nil value)

this happens immediately after logging in.
and

Aux-Addon\search_frame.lua:193:attempt to index field 'results_listing' (a nil value)

this happens when I open the auctioneer window.

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=21102&start=670#p287154
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dish » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:16 am

Hmm...I had the client closed before but tried it again just to make sure. Version was downloaded this morning, so it's the newest one (2.10.10). Also disabled all other addons, still getting the same errors. Any other ideas? :/
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:40 am

Dish wrote:Hmm...I had the client closed before but tried it again just to make sure. Version was downloaded this morning, so it's the newest one (2.10.10). Also disabled all other addons, still getting the same errors. Any other ideas? :/

A conflict with another addon maybe. Or maybe you didn't do a clean install (try deleting the aux folder and downloading it again)
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dish » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Did a complete fresh redownload and reinstall after deleting everything, worked now, thanks.
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by hechie » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:57 pm

why cant i see the unit price(1) in a 20 stack ?
hechie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:09 am

hechie wrote:why cant i see the unit price(1) in a 20 stack ?

Right click the price column header. But you get essentially the same information from the percentage column and it's safer to use stack prices so you don't accidentally buy ammo for 50g.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by babichkata » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Greetings!

How does the max-buyout/max-bid work exactly? For instance, and/item/dreamfoil/or/max-buyout/6g/max-bid/6g. Will it be looking for dreamfoil that's listed for 6g per stack or 6g per unit ? Another question: and/item/dreamfoil/or/max-buyout/6g/50s/max-bit/6g/50s -> is it correct or it should be and/item/dreamfoil/or/max-buyout/6g50s etc. ?

Best regards,

KS
babichkata
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros