[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - A new Vanilla auction house addon

by Zwox » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:48 pm

I worked on Retail Years with Auchtionator. And dats wrong what you say :P :

You search an item then you can just click and buy it. (No Confirmation)
And it is a lot faster. Maybe not overall when you Buy much items. But on Single items its faster.

I had a Macro and bind it on my Mouse with Rapidfire :D -> Rapidfire Buys :P :D
Zwox
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Huh? I wasn't taking a guess, I used retail Auctionator just yesterday.
Here's what the confirmation looks like:

Basically you click on an item in the list and then it makes a quick search and shows this confirmation with the buy button greyed out first and becoming active as soon as it has found one. The searching is a bit faster because apparently you don't have to wait 4 seconds between queries on retail.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by stif » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:29 am

im in love
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bit » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:07 am

The newest version has significantly changed the way Aux Buy works!

The mass purchase is gone. You can now either left click on an entry in the results list to open a buy confirmation dialog or directly buy it with control left click. There is no full scan required to buy something now. Buying is either instantaneous (if the entry was found on the last requested page) or takes a single page request. If the auction is already gone it will simply be removed from the list on attempting to purchase it.

(image shows the results of a cloth head search with shadow spell damage filter)

Please tell me what you think.

(By the way, also implemented more filters, getting ready to completely replace the browse tab, only the bid feature is missing now)

Was gonna rewrite the ugly state machines with coroutines, then I realized they weren't added until TBC :( guess I'll try with continuation passing style instead.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zwox » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Bit wrote:Was gonna rewrite the ugly state machines with coroutines, then I realized they weren't added until TBC :( guess I'll try with continuation passing style instead.

you can rewrite it when corecraft hits :geek: :lol:
Zwox
Grunt
Grunt

by Momoh » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:56 pm

You're the best
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Another big update: Added advanced sorting to the buy tab and the buy tab now supports bidding.

Left click on entry for a buy dialog, right click for a bid dialog, alt-left click for instant buy, alt-right click for instant bid.

Edit: a little restyling:

Warning! Don't use the alt-click buy feature unless you have the newest version. There was a bug that it would buy all matching auctions from the page instead of just one (matching as in same stacksize and buyout price)
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nekomemi » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:58 am

Why does it only alowe 48mb memory usage?

When i do a AH search, it shuts down the game after its used 48mb memory to search and show what it finds.
the addon works fine for selling but that mamory issue sure makes buying difficult.. fix that perhaps?
Nekomemi
Tester

by Risenzealot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:27 am

I would like to DL and install this mod from the github page here.
https://github.com/shirsig/Aux-Addon

The problem is I'm new to getting addons this way and while I know how to install them easy enough I have no clue what file I need from that site. It has a table that lists a ton of files, many of them look like updates. Is there not just 1 zip file I can dl and extract to add ons folder?
Risenzealot
Tester

by Zwox » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:43 am

Risenzealot wrote:I would like to DL and install this mod from the github page here.
https://github.com/shirsig/Aux-Addon

The problem is I'm new to getting addons this way and while I know how to install them easy enough I have no clue what file I need from that site. It has a table that lists a ton of files, many of them look like updates. Is there not just 1 zip file I can dl and extract to add ons folder?

On the right side "Download Zip"
:D :D
Zwox
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros