[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [Addon] Aux - A new Vanilla auction house addon

by Grymlok » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Thanks for this add-on, big help! :)
Grymlok
Tester

by FlashyBR » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:30 am

I'll give it a try, i was missing a quick buy tab, as far as I remeber, auctionator on wotlk version had a buy tab, sad that it doesnt have in vanilla version, now I'm happy that this addon have it :mrgreen:
FlashyBR
Grunt
Grunt

by Codeine » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:58 am

Hey mate im getting a weird bug today when i select an auction to buy it highlights it but when i click a seperate auction it doesn't deselect.

Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by PriestInOurTime » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 am

This addon is great. I instantly switched to it. The only rather obvious ommision that I can find is the ability to sell several stacks with one action rather than post each individual stack one at a time. This would seem to fit perfectly within the scope of this addon.
Pristine realms... Industrial levels of stupidity.
PriestInOurTime
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bit » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Codeine wrote:Hey mate im getting a weird bug today when i select an auction to buy it highlights it but when i click a seperate auction it doesn't deselect.

That's not a bug. You can select as many as you want and it will buy them all. To deselect just click on the selected one again.

The reason why it works this way is because of limitations of the vanilla API making it impossible to buy an auction from another page than the one last requested. Because of this the addon has to scan through all pages to find something with the same price and stacksize as what you've selected. When you need to buy more than one auction it would be very inconvenient to have it scan for every single auction, so it does all of them in one go.

PriestInOurTime wrote:This addon is great. I instantly switched to it. The only rather obvious ommision that I can find is the ability to sell several stacks with one action rather than post each individual stack one at a time. This would seem to fit perfectly within the scope of this addon.

I'll probably add that at some point. I'm a bit worried about auctioneer compatibility though because it changes that part of the panel too.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Flp1LUPh » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 am

Is there an option to have the default Auction Duration to be 24 hrs instead of the current default of 8?
Flp1LUPh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by flowison » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:23 pm

how do i scan the AH with aux?
flowison
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bit » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Flp1LUPh wrote:Is there an option to have the default Auction Duration to be 24 hrs instead of the current default of 8?

The newest version now remembers the duration you've selected between sessions.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Flp1LUPh » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:25 pm

much appreciated - great addon
Flp1LUPh
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Wiskz » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 am

Very nice, thanks