modui

Re: modui

by fjwo888ff » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Anyone know how to keep the OG progress bar? I like knowing how many bars I am away from leveling. Thanks.
fjwo888ff
Tester

by Moonhowl » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Hello! Thank you for such a wonderful addon! In addition to this add-on I use a bartender and encountered the following difficulties.
1) The right action bar and the right action bar 2 are hidden under the other action bars. If the addon menu is changed location on the right side of these panels, then still they are located not where you would like. And with the help of addon MoveAnything they can not be dragged. Do not tell me how to fix this?
2) The selected pet status is not displayed. In addition, when changing the action panley of actions, sometimes the pet's panel moves down.
Thanks!
Image uploads
Moonhowl
Tester

by Tchyk » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 am

Really fantastic addon! Thanks for putting in all this time.

So quick question—I can't seem to find how to unlock the UI and move it. Also, I don't see any option, even in the WoW interface section to change the health/mana bar units to %... etc.

Are these features available? I did see them in the original post.

Thanks again, can't wait to start using this UI.
Tchyk
Tester

by Lichplease » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:45 pm

Hey guys,

How do I turn on the energy tick? It was on with my druid the other day, while I was in caster form it showed when my mana was going to tick which was very useful for planning to cast just after a mana tick... but it turned off and I don't know how to get it back on...

Any hellp would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lichplease :geek:
Lichplease
Tester

Previous

Return to Addons & macros