modui

Re: modui

by xantiago » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey, I've been using your ModUI for a long time now. First of all I'd want to thank you for making such an awesome add0n, and thank you for the continued updates aswell. :D

Some bugs I found:
A few days ago I didn't have any issue to use the addon RingMenu, now for some reason I get this errormsg:

Code: Select all
modSkin error: Invalid frame 'ringmenubutton1'! This object has no modSkin border.

**I've tried to disable all the elements but it still doesn't work. This happened after I updated to the newer version of ModUI.

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned or not but if you disable Modified Tooltip you won't have the ModUI stats anymore when you hover over the lagbar.

Some suggestions:

(I don't know how hard it is to code these things, so don't get mad at me if I ask for things that are way too hard to do haha 8-) )

* A bag sorting system

* An implemented "MoveAnything" I've noticed all the moveanythings are outdated, and they seem to be quite buggy aswell.

* An easier way to keybind. Where you would fe mouse over your action bar and press the key to keybind it, instead of going trough the options -> keybind struggle.

* For me I really dislike the round minimap, therefore I use SimpleMinimap but since one of your updates I can't see the time anymore. It's not such a bigdeal tho, but when I hover over the "time sun/moon thingy" it doesn't show any stats.

ps: this is how my UI looks with modUI. Image
xantiago
Tester

by xantiago » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 pm

hey
xantiago
Tester

by modernist » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:43 pm

"/modui" should work!

been working on that already actually for my druid:
just yet to hook it up — and could do with a little added visual clarity. should be available soon though.
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by modernist » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:51 pm

you can scale raidframes from the options menu now too:

and there's numerical countdowns on swirly button cooldowns, which you can turn on or off in the "elements" part of the options.
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Huggmuth » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Awesome! Keep up the good work <3

Edit: /modui doesn't seem to be working for me, I get the "Type 'help' for......" message whenever I try.
Huggmuth
Tester

by faqer122 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:26 pm

As a rogue i see 3 problems with nameplates
1) combo points must be in number format. In pvp u can not see are there 4 or 5 points on nameplates
2) wrong debuff timers, my gouge diseable target for 5.5s but on nameplate its duration is 4s, same situation with Kidney, they r always 6s
3) there arent duration of cripling potion
faqer122
Tester

by Worstroguexy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Is there any way to get rid of the whole actionbar and nameplate addon ?
Worstroguexy
Tester

by Mjz » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:53 pm

First of great work.

I love it, but it has to much bugs in it. And being semi perfectionist it's driving me insane.

1. The Health on Player/Enemy/unitframes completely ignores modui and goes random everytime i log in.

example: Want to show numeric values only, shows numeric + percentage. Next login shows only numeric. Next login shows only percentage, or both. And the cycle goes on.

2. The overhead " V " frames above mobs/hostiles are bugging out.

example: Sheeping 1 enemy, will put the sheep countdown on every enemy in close proximity.

3. The standard castbar, not the modui under the playerframe one. Shows spell icon sometimes, other times not.

example: Casting 5 frost bolts, 3-4 of them will show the " Spell Icon " and castbar next to it. The remaining won't show the icon, and simply display a castbar.

Addition: Would be nice with a timer on the castbar.

Know there's more, but all i can think of right now.

Could you maybe split up the modui, so we can take parts of it? like chat, bag, etc.

Keep up the good work :)
Mjz
Tester

by NoTactics » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 am

I don't know where to report a bug so i will post it here. On a fresh client with only latest version of modui installed i am getting error in guild window when i press "show player status" button. \modui\friends\guild.lua\:18:attempt to index local `text' (a nil value)
NoTactics
Tester

by NoTactics » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:52 am

check one two
NoTactics
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros