modui

Re: modui

by modernist » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:48 pm

v82

+ druid extra mana bar now correctly accounts for shapeshifting costs
+ mobhealth3 library will not load if already separately loaded, or with mobinfo2
- error from arrange.lua when tooltip element is disabled
- obsolete code
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Itazukiwarrior » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Yo make a toggle option for alt+cast so i can heal myself without targeting myself. or buff myself. please man. this is game breaking for me. I really like your addon but this one thing is really bugging me. I mean why change the function? its already in the original game. or just tell me how to delete your keypress so i can install snowfallkeypress.
Itazukiwarrior
Tester

by killzy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:27 pm

just a quick question, your addon doens't mess with the "DurabilityFrame" anchor points does it?
killzy
Tester

by modernist » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:38 pm

it does, but i have been meaning to revert it. i will in the next edition.

in the meantime just delete this line: https://github.com/obble/modui/blob/bba ... e.lua#L212
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Purj » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Would I be able to use this just for the world map/BG map part? I have many addons that are doing the jobs I want them to, but the last element I'm missing is just one small part of your great addon.

If it is indeed possible, which files/folders will I need?

Cheers,
Purj
Purj
Tester

by Hacheteroni » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello,

Just downloaded the addon - love it! Just wondered - Is there anyway I can scale player/target/party frames?

If not - How do i just turn off the party frames for example so I can just use Luna frames for parties :)?

Sam
Hacheteroni
Tester

by Hacheteroni » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Hello modernist,

Great addon mate! I was just wondering after just installing and setting it up. Is there a way at all to scale party/target/player frames. I just want them a bit bigger.

On the back of that, if you cant, how can i cancel just the party frames so i could use luna party frames for example.

Also sorry - how do i get a portrait of my character rather than class symbol and stop it showing like frost nova in my player frame.

Thanks so much and keep up the good work,
Sam.
Hacheteroni
Tester

by kvick » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:29 pm

would like to report some stuttering bug or something among those lines with the newer versions(using 77).
mouse also keeps jumping to centre of the screen. i feel like this shouldnt be the cause of modui but i tried messing around and it seems like it.
kvick
Tester

by modernist » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:41 pm

v83

+ auto-search inventory items on auction house with shift + right-click is BACK
+ local and server time now both displayed on clock
+ option to position edit box above or below chat frame
+ option to position auras above or below target frame
+ option to choose between coloured or white status text on unit frames
+ option for skills to be cast on key press up or down
+ strength of earth will now be correctly recognised as a totem, horde guards... won’t be
+ raid & pvp icons on unit frames will correctly display on elite mobs
+ better positioning of target of target name
+ beginning transition to storing saved variables in a table format
- durability frame repositioning
- skinning for dpsmate (temporary)

remember to back up your old version + WTF folder before installing if you're wary of things going cock-eye
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Huggmuth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Love the shift clicking search function, gj on that one!

I have 2 suggestions:
- Have option to show missing HP on target, useful for healing.
- Have a slash command to open the modui menu. I recently started using Bongos, and cant seem to find a way to open options without the M button

Cheers!
Huggmuth
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros