[AddOn] Postal (Auto mail opening, multiple attachments)

Re: [AddOn] Improved Postal (Mass mail, auto open mail)

by Cruzix » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:09 pm

Enslin wrote:
Bit wrote:I've fixed those two issues in Grennon Mail and uploaded the updated version to GitHub. I may make some additional changes in the future, possibly merging the single mail and mass mail tab, but I still have some work to do on Aux first, most notably completing the auto stack + multi post feature.
Source: https://github.com/shirsig/Postal

Hi, do you know how to make CT_MailMod to automatically fill recipient name? I do always send mass-mail to my only alt and want his name to be automatically filled in mass_mail page :)

mozz easy mail didnt help :<

Add your alt to friends list, problem solved :p
Cruzix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bit » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Cruzix wrote:Add your alt to friends list, problem solved :p

Yep, GMail/Postal use the original blizzard autocomplete which I think looks at the friendlist and guild? So just add it to either of those. Not sure about CT mailmod but probably the same.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Enslin » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:14 pm

i mean auto-filling last recipient guys! Not auto filling after typing first letters
Enslin <Winter Chill> t2 hpriest
Galkovsky <Winter Chill> fdruid
Enslin
Private
Private

by Fenja » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:45 pm

I just cant seem to get this Addon working perfectly.
Mass mail is great and also works flawlessly, but the "open all" feature" gets stuck all the time and after that I need to relog in order to get my mail(then by hand).
Anyone have a working version or knows what the problem is?

Edit: FIXED, BeanCounter addon was the problem.
Fenja
Grunt
Grunt

by fgsfdss » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:40 am

The alt-clicking function conflicts with another addon doing the same thing, I think.
When I disable postal, I can alt-click items to trade perfectly fine. However when I enable it, it just doesn't work at all. It goes fine in the mailbox, but does not work in trade windows.
I tried disabling and enabling a few individually (Aux, Auctioneer, its dependencies, even Luna, ...), but couldn't find the culprit.

Any help?
fgsfdss
Private
Private

by maciekhawk50 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:58 pm

It doesn't work for me. I extract the folder to interface/addons and game won't even recognise this exists and that goes for all addons downloaded via github. Any help?
maciekhawk50
Tester

by provaporizer » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:31 pm

sl4mp4 wrote:Can this addon do mass-CoD mails? I'm running a mail-order service for Thorium ammos, and manually filling in the CoD amount etc for 40+ mails / day takes time. Using CTMailmod at the moment and the mass mail feature only sends items straight off, no CoD option.

This seems like a very bad idea if the add-on fell into the wrong hands.
provaporizer
Private
Private

by Bit » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:11 am

maciekhawk50 wrote:It doesn't work for me. I extract the folder to interface/addons and game won't even recognise this exists and that goes for all addons downloaded via github. Any help?

The folder name should be the same as the name of the .toc file (without ".toc"). Maybe there should be a sticky about this, lots of people have been confused by it.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Altoholic » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:51 pm

I tried the last version (posted on github today), and the new right-click thing seem inefficient.
I mean : before, i used postal+automate. Postal for retrieving mail (i just use the "open all" feature), automate to send mail (i shift-right click anything in my bag, and voila, it's very fast and intuitive).
Now, right click put the item in the send box, but i still have to clic send. As my bag is at the opposite of the mail window, that's a lot of time added. As i usually send hundreds, maybe thousands, mails per day, that little difference end up having a big impact.

But maybe i'm missing something ?
Altoholic
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:43 am

Altoholic wrote:I tried the last version (posted on github today), and the new right-click thing seem inefficient.
I mean : before, i used postal+automate. Postal for retrieving mail (i just use the "open all" feature), automate to send mail (i shift-right click anything in my bag, and voila, it's very fast and intuitive).
Now, right click put the item in the send box, but i still have to clic send. As my bag is at the opposite of the mail window, that's a lot of time added. As i usually send hundreds, maybe thousands, mails per day, that little difference end up having a big impact.

But maybe i'm missing something ?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. All I did was change the keybinding from alt-left click to right click (same as lazypig uses afaik). I've never heard of "automate".

If the problem was a conflict of keybindings with shift I've now changed it to only work on regular clicks without alt/control/shift.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros