[Addon] Questie v2.0.12 - A quest helper for vanilla!

Re: [Addon] Questie v2.0.12 - A quest helper for vanilla!

by Cymerline84 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:53 pm

ExeBack wrote:Okay, Soo I installed questie v3 ON CLEAR CLIENT and i get this error:

Interface\AddOns\!Questie\Questie.lua:563: attempt to index global ` center' (a nil value)

what's strange that it shows this error only on my Mage character, if i create new or log in to existing character it doesn't show this error and everything is perfectly working :/

Hello,
I have the same problem.
But apparently this happens for a quest or you have to talk to another NPC.
Such as the quest "Bitter Rivals" in Dun Morogh or quest " Find the Lost Guards " in Elwyn forrest.

The solution proposed by Castro does not work for this bug :(.
Cymerline84
Tester

by Cymerline84 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:36 pm

03/12/15

Hi, Bug identical with the quest " The lost pilot " in North gate outpost in Dun Morogh and suite quest " A pilot's revenge ", " A dark threat looms " in loch modan.

05/12/15 :

The bug also occurs with the quest "Buzzbox" in Darkshore. The bug appears once complete objects for not taking quest . And also when you take the quest "A Watchful Eye" was the Tower Azora in Elwyn forest.

07/12/15
Also when you take the quest " Nek'roshs gambit ' in Paluns.
Cymerline84
Tester

by jjas01 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Can anyone tell me how to use the Extended Quest Log tracker while still using the rest of Questie. I can't seem to get one working while the other is going.
jjas01
Tester

by poodii » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:32 am

I accidently moved the ques track thing way out of the screen, I can't see it now and I dunno how to move it back in to the window. Is there any way to reset it's position? halp
poodii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drendico » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:44 am

is there a way to get it to not add tell me where new quests are? because its kind of annoying having those all over the place especially for quests i've already completed. I tried the /questie complete feature but it doesn't actually do anything to get rid of them...
Drendico
Tester

by Sgfcat » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:48 pm

So i got Questie 3.0 installed and working but its not showing the tracking arrow, how do you enable it? i have the "/questie tracker" (ON) and everything else is (OFF), what am i missing here?
Sgfcat
Tester

by Sgfcat » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:58 pm

How do you enable the tracking arrow with Questie 3.0? i had too many issues with 2.012 so i opted for 3.0 but i just cant seem to turn the arrow on
Sgfcat
Tester

by Humble Kagu » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:56 am

jjas01 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to use the Extended Quest Log tracker while still using the rest of Questie. I can't seem to get one working while the other is going.

You will have to manually edit the lua code so the AddOn doesn't hide the EQL tracker

is there a way to get it to not add tell me where new quests are? because its kind of annoying having those all over the place especially for quests i've already completed. I tried the /questie complete feature but it doesn't actually do anything to get rid of them...

The questie button on the map should toggle the markers on or off. For the /questie complete command you have to type the name of the quest for it to complete/remove it from the map. The quest names ARE case sensitive.
Looking to re-live Vanilla together with a friendly, welcoming and well-behaved bunch? Then we open our doors at http://sanctuaryguild.org where we look forward to hear from you! ☼
Humble Kagu
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sharax » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:42 am

Great job with this addon!

One request - it would be nice to be able to toggle seasonal quests on/off (like we do with low level and profession quests).

Thanks!
@CharaxS
Sharax
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Øxe » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:00 am

poodii wrote:I accidently moved the ques track thing way out of the screen, I can't see it now and I dunno how to move it back in to the window. Is there any way to reset it's position? halp

I did the same :lol: , havn't come up with a solution yet.
Øxe
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros