Macro trouble

Macro trouble

by joeshmoe » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Im having trouble with macros and im not sure if maybe its b/c i got this client from vengeance wow or what, but semi complex macros like

#show [combat] Intercept; Charge
/cast [nocombat,stance:1] Charge; [combat,stance:3] Intercept; [nocombat,nostance:1] Battle Stance; [combat,nostance:3] Berserker Stance
/stopcasting
/cast [stance:1/3] Hamstring

do not work at all. I can make 2 macro's for /stance-charge-hamstring and /stance-intercept-hamstring, but no stance dance macro. Thats not a huge deal to me as having to bind an extra button isnt the end of the world.. but maybe its a bug.

My main issue atm is #showtooltip doesnt work at all. I cant get it to show any abilities and it spams chat and says type /help for commands AS if I have a space before the #.. but I dont, believe me. Is this due to the EU client or does #showtooltip not work at all in vanilla? I thought it did.. Im even trying to copy/paste simple macro's from vanilla archived posts and it doesnt work. What to do
joeshmoe
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Macro trouble

by Youfie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:35 pm

joeshmoe wrote:Im having trouble with macros and im not sure if maybe its b/c i got this client from vengeance wow or what, but semi complex macros like

#show [combat] Intercept; Charge
/cast [nocombat,stance:1] Charge; [combat,stance:3] Intercept; [nocombat,nostance:1] Battle Stance; [combat,nostance:3] Berserker Stance
/stopcasting
/cast [stance:1/3] Hamstring

do not work at all. I can make 2 macro's for /stance-charge-hamstring and /stance-intercept-hamstring, but no stance dance macro. Thats not a huge deal to me as having to bind an extra button isnt the end of the world.. but maybe its a bug.

My main issue atm is #showtooltip doesnt work at all. I cant get it to show any abilities and it spams chat and says type /help for commands AS if I have a space before the #.. but I dont, believe me. Is this due to the EU client or does #showtooltip not work at all in vanilla? I thought it did.. Im even trying to copy/paste simple macro's from vanilla archived posts and it doesnt work. What to do

Every single function you're tryin to use didn't exist in Vanilla bro. ;(
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by joeshmoe » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:26 pm

No I've definitely gotten some of my macros to work, just not the overly complex ones. #showtooltip didnt exist in vanilla tho huh? Sure are alot of archived vanilla era macros with that line in it.
joeshmoe
Grunt
Grunt

by nervous » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Download supermacro
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by joeshmoe » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:58 am

haha thats what it was. Now I remember using that awesome 400+ character warlock macro with that addon. SuperMacro ftw!
joeshmoe
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Addons & macros