Guild Bank Addon?

Guild Bank Addon?

by lockpower » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Hey All,

Was wondering if there was an addon that a guild could use to log the data stored on a bank alt. I found one called "Guild Inventory" but it seems to be for a later patch, or maybe I just set it up wrong.

If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated.
lockpower
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Guild Bank Addon?

by Roadblock » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:08 pm

I made this for my guild about a month ago
https://github.com/Dridzt/guildbank/rel ... /1.0-11200
Output is for a BBCODE enabled forum.

I remember another similar addon posted on these forums but don't recall the name.
Astaldo @ Nostalrius PvE (Alliance)
Addons I've posted on Forum
Roadblock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Zoggit » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Guild Inventory uses an addon communication method that wasn't introduced until 1.12.0

You could try out GuildTools, its a pain to set up and use but it lets you scan your character's inventory, bank and came with an application that would let you parse that information to your guild's website.
Zoggit
Private
Private

by lockpower » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 am

Zoggit wrote:Guild Inventory uses an addon communication method that wasn't introduced until 1.12.0

You could try out GuildTools, its a pain to set up and use but it lets you scan your character's inventory, bank and came with an application that would let you parse that information to your guild's website.

I downloaded GuildTools last night, but kept getting error messages and could not get the UI to load (does it even have a UI?)
lockpower
Grunt
Grunt

by Zoggit » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:51 am

lockpower wrote:(does it even have a UI?)

It depends on the version, though i don't know which version is floating around. The early version did not have a UI, but after the guild that created it restructured they rewrote the addon from scratch which included a rudimentary UI.

I'd go with the addon Roadblock posted as GuildTools is a bit useless without a website and SQL database.
Zoggit
Private
Private

by crimsonsage » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Roadblock, thanks for this dope ass addon.
crimsonsage
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Addons & macros