My updated/slightly shaken Addons

Re: My updated/slightly shaken Addons

by RareFriend » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Got a new problem :)
Soo, when I log in my world and Lfg chat are clear and isn't in those channels, so I need to type /leave world, /join world and etc. Is it possible to make that I would not need to to type those commands everytime i log in?

https://gyazo.com/747732d50e7e1bae86f8eb9c1a7feafc
ShinyDitto(PvE)
RareFriend
Private
Private

by Andraxion » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Yeah, that's easy enough. I think I saw another thread about it here but I'll look for it or make a fix.
Tinkleflower (PvE)
Andraxion's Addon Collection [Updated and refreshed]
Taking requests for backporting addons to 1.12, though I cannot give timeframes and I'm not currently undertaking very large projects.
Andraxion
Grunt
Grunt

by RareFriend » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Oh, that's nice :D Any progress ?
ShinyDitto(PvE)
RareFriend
Private
Private

by Andraxion » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:52 am

I thought so, then I ran into a plethora of issues and I'm trying to sort those out now.
Tinkleflower (PvE)
Taking requests for backporting addons to 1.12, though I cannot give timeframes and I'm not currently undertaking very large projects.
Andraxion
Grunt
Grunt

by RareFriend » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Is there any way to make that, when I log in my world,LFG and Trade channels stays on right side chat and my general chat stays on left side without needing to do /leave world and /join world? Btw after relog I must leave and join all chats to be able to chat in that channel. By the way I'm using Prat :)

http://i.imgur.com/IbHIR7b.png

ShinyDitto(PvE)
RareFriend
Private
Private

by Andraxion » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm working on it, I'm having an issue with leaving/joining the channels in succession. It will leave the channels fine, but it won't automatically rejoin. I think perhaps there's some sort of throttling going on with how it registers the channels but I'm waiting on some input.

If I figure that out, I've got a whole addon written for you that just needs changes amended to allow for chatframe assignment.

This is what i got done last night so far, http://pastebin.com/zhxnq4Rh
Tinkleflower (PvE)
Andraxion
Grunt
Grunt

by RareFriend » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Oh that's nice :D Btw are u hop into game today? Wanted to ask few questions ingame :D
ShinyDitto(PvE)
RareFriend
Private
Private

by Andraxion » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:46 pm

I messaged you.
Tinkleflower (PvE)
Andraxion
Grunt
Grunt

by RareFriend » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Andraxion, so wanna give me contacts if you would like to play wow somewhere else :D ?
ShinyDitto(PvE)
RareFriend
Private
Private

by Colmone » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:43 pm

AndraxionAny chance this account is still linked to your email or something?

I love that you made bagnon actually work! Yours is the only one i can find that doesn't have bugs/crashes/missing features. For that you're a hero.

but... one of my favorite things about it has always been the lack of glaring white frames around everything.

I imagine it would take you 5 minutes or less to take them back off, but, i have no idea what im doing so i've been at it for hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I dont play retail but I would be happy to pay gold on Lightbringer, Cash, or even bribe someone to give you gold in retail.

Please help. my email is [email protected]
Colmone
Tester

Previous

Return to Addons & macros