[Addon] Questie *v2.66* - A quest helper for vanilla!

Re: [Addon] Questie *v2.63* - A quest helper for vanilla!

by Sprinmp07 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:21 am

I am unable to get !questie to work. The only addons I run are: !Questie (v 2.6 BETA) Atalas, Cartographer, and the Vanilla Guide.

The addon will show me where uncompleted quests (exclamation points) are but not the completed quests (question marks) or the "loot bag" icons for where I complete the quests. No mater how many times I toggle it on the map or use the commands... nothing. I have tried switching out my Cartographer for MetaMap to only get an error that will not leave my screen. Thoughts?
Sprinmp07
Tester

by beanieman » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:59 pm

I downloaded the updated zip from github and i still cant move the quest tracker : (
beanieman
Tester

by Petroix » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:10 pm

For me now, Questie works almost perfectly. The most annoying thing is that it shows all quest on the map (already completed or taken) even quests I made at level 10 long ago they are still marked on the map as available to pick. I made ride of some of them with ctrl+shift+click but some of them can't be hidden that way.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dyaxler » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:49 pm

Sprinmp07 wrote:I am unable to get !questie to work. The only addons I run are: !Questie (v 2.6 BETA) Atalas, Cartographer, and the Vanilla Guide.

The addon will show me where uncompleted quests (exclamation points) are but not the completed quests (question marks) or the "loot bag" icons for where I complete the quests. No mater how many times I toggle it on the map or use the commands... nothing. I have tried switching out my Cartographer for MetaMap to only get an error that will not leave my screen. Thoughts?

Please disable all addons from the login screen but keep Questie enabled. Login and run /questie clearconfig for each character you use it with. See if it works. Please review the /questie commands. There might be something in there that you might want to use. Once it works and you have it setup, logout then enabled cartographer. Log back in, make sure it still works. Logout then enable Vanilla Guide.
Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dyaxler » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Petroix wrote:For me now, Questie works almost perfectly. The most annoying thing is that it shows all quest on the map (already completed or taken) even quests I made at level 10 long ago they are still marked on the map as available to pick. I made ride of some of them with ctrl+shift+click but some of them can't be hidden that way.

Please review the /questie command menu. There is a "minLevelFilter" that will hide low level quests. It's default is 10 levels below your current level but you can adjust it.

Some of the quests you can't fully manually complete because when the database was created, it created hash numbers for each location in the World that a quest can be obtained. The function to find and complete by hash only detects the first number in the list. I haven't fully looked into a way to go though the whole list and make an entry for each hash number yet. It's been a low priority since this issue has been around before I started managing Questie.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Frostie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:35 pm

2.63 doeent work...

my quest pane is gone, andd i cant get it back
Frostie
Private
Private

by Dyaxler » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Your "quest pane"? The quest log? The QuestTracker? Which frame are you referring to?

While in game do /questie clearconfig - give that a try first.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Andrene » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:53 pm

Any idea on how I can move the tracker, it has started to go into my chat
Andrene
Tester

by Vaeriax » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:47 am

How do i move the Tackerlist ? i cant se any button or anything to drag it
Vaeriax
Tester

by Dyaxler » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:05 am

Fixed a couple of bugs today. Rolled up prior hot fixes into a new release. Please review the release notes here:
https://github.com/AeroScripts/QuestieD ... ses/latest

/cheers
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros