[Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

by synkz » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:05 am

Hey, thanks for the great addon. I tried to enter the Config Mode but get this error each time I click on it.
synkz
Private
Private

by crimsonsage » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:48 am

I'm also getting the same error now that Synkz gets, when trying to use Config Mode. I did a clean install (removed the saved variable files, etc.)
crimsonsage
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhena » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:00 am

Fixed in master branch.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Talesavo » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:23 am

I know what the error was triggered by, something in BigWigs. If I remove my bigwigs addons, it's fine, if I don't it's unusable. Hmm, lemme see if I can find actual error code.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sorii » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:52 am

Firstly i appreciate your hard work, your UF are awesome.
But..
I used the 1.098 version before, updated to this version but apparently mouseover is not working anymore.

The heal prediction will be always shown on myself rather than on the target i heal and i dont know why but sometimes it's flash heal sometimes it switches and it only appears on greater heal. Couldn't figure out why and how.
Sorii
Tester

by Yadba » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks for the great addon.

Is bonusscanner still needed for heals in v2.xx? if so where can i get it the curseforge link in the previous thread does not work.
Yadba
Tester

by Konuvis » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:37 pm

Could it be possible to have the 'color frames by class' options as a toggle for each frame?
i.e I don't want my Player frame to be but I do want Party, raid and possibly target to be.
"This cannot be! Is... Is it an omen?"
Konuvis
Private
Private

by Rhena » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:00 pm

@Talesavo: I use the BigWigs of https://github.com/Cabro/BigWigs and it the only error it throws is a missing translation on mandokir.

@Sorii: Your post doesn't make any sense to me. Please re-think your use of "always", "sometimes" and "only". I can bind spells in clickcasting without a problem and it only casts on the person i clicked. The heal prediction shows up correctly and nothing is switching. /lunamo macros are working fine too.

@Konuvis: There is no longer a 'color frames by class' option. Each group of frames (player,party,raid,...) has 2 dropdown menus under Health bar named "Color type" and "Reaction color if". Those control the color of the health bar.

@Yadba: Yes and its in the nost addon pack

Drafted a new release: https://github.com/Aviana/LunaUnitFrame ... s/tag/2003
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhena » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:20 pm

Attention:
The following other addons seem to cause a conflict and prohibit LUF from working:
-BigWigs Common Auras
-EavesDrop

I will investigate and see what i can do about it.
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Roadblock » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 pm

If you're embedding Ace, probably a library conflict issue.
Not all upgrade paths are graceful, especially with several backports in the wild.
Astaldo @ Nostalrius PvE (Alliance)
Addons I've posted on Forum
Roadblock
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros