[Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

by iefbr14 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:54 am

I've been doing some testing with the v2003 release and run into some issues related to the use of the new Ace profiles.

I've got 3 toons I regularly play - priest, mage, and paladin. Each have different clickcasting setups (obviously) but other than that, their frame layouts (party, raid, target, etc) are all set up the same.

I set up the party/raid/target/etc layout position and configuration while using the "default" profile.

This is where I need to set switch to a different profile in order to set up the specific clickcasting for each. Makes sense to use the "class" profile. So I select the "class" profile (mage/priest/pally) and now my frame layouts/setup has reverted back to "out of the box" settings.

I thought I would be able to "copy from" profile from "default" to "class" (then tweak each "class" for the appropriate clickcasting) but the copy-from option is grey'd out (on the minimap button) and the /slash command to copy-from doesn't work either.

I'd rather not have to re-position the frames and re-configure each "class" profile from scratch - so copying from "default" would help a lot.

I tried removing all my other addons (aside from LUF) -- still no luck with copying a profile.

Am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding how the profiles should operate? Or is "copy from" broken? :)

Thanks for the great addon!
iefbr14
Tester

by Konuvis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:05 am

Rhena wrote:@Konuvis: There is no longer a 'color frames by class' option. Each group of frames (player,party,raid,...) has 2 dropdown menus under Health bar named "Color type" and "Reaction color if". Those control the color of the health bar.

you rock :)
"This cannot be! Is... Is it an omen?"
Konuvis
Private
Private

by MearFreak » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:02 pm

[2016/03/18 17:00:43-388]: modules\tags.lua:187: attempt to compare nil with number
modules\tags.lua:187: in function `?'
modules\tags.lua:617: in function `GetTagText'
modules\tags.lua:648: in function `FullUpdate'
modules\tags.lua:629: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\tags.lua:628>

---
[2016/03/18 17:00:43-388]: modules\tags.lua:187: attempt to compare nil with number
modules\units.lua:22: in function `FullUpdate'
modules\units.lua:189: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:187>
<in C code>: in function `healcomm_oldTargetUnit'
HealComm-1.0\HealComm-1.0.lua:1566: in function `healcomm_newTargetUnit'
CastLib-1.0\CastLib-1.0.lua:283: in function `TargetUnit'
modules\units.lua:257: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:237>

[2016/03/18 17:04:19-388]: modules\tags.lua:187: attempt to compare nil with number
modules\units.lua:199: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:196>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
modules\units.lua:118: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:113>

---[2016/03/18 17:04:19-388]: modules\tags.lua:187: attempt to compare nil with number
modules\units.lua:189: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:187>

---
MearFreak
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tkrettler91 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Does this addon have the click cast function? I cleft click on a healthbar and it casts healing touch?
tkrettler91
Private
Private

by MearFreak » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 pm

[2016/03/18 17:21:56-388]: modules\tags.lua:187: attempt to compare nil with number
<in C code>: in function `TargetByName'
CustomNameplates\CustomNameplates.lua:96: in function `fillPlayerDB'
CustomNameplates\CustomNameplates.lua:278: in function `CustomNameplates_OnUpdate'
CustomNameplates\CustomNameplates.lua:342: in function `CustomNameplatesUpdate'
<string>:"CustomNameplates:OnUpdate":2: in main chunk

---[2016/03/18 17:21:56-388]: modules\tags.lua:187: attempt to compare nil with number
modules\units.lua:199: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:196>
<in C code>: in function `Show'
modules\units.lua:118: in function <Interface\AddOns\LunaUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:113>
<in C code>: in function `TargetByName'
CustomNameplates\CustomNameplates.lua:96: in function `fillPlayerDB'
CustomNameplates\CustomNameplates.lua:278: in function `CustomNameplates_OnUpdate'
CustomNameplates\CustomNameplates.lua:342: in function `CustomNameplatesUpdate'
<string>:"CustomNameplates:OnUpdate":2: in main chunk
MearFreak
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhena » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Try starting with only Luna enabled. Does it still error?
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by MearFreak » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Rhena wrote:Try starting with only Luna enabled. Does it still error?

Start at LUNA only - no errors

and so on for any purpose, including to myself when other addons are included in addition to Luna. In version earlier than 2.0 there were no problems
MearFreak
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Rhena » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:01 pm

So you
-wiped your settings
-Luna is the only addon enabled
-and you are running an english client

and it still gives you errors? Then maybe try re-downloading it. Your installation might be fucked.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by MearFreak » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Rhena wrote:So you
-wiped your settings
-Luna is the only addon enabled
-and you are running an english client

and it still gives you errors? Then maybe try re-downloading it. Your installation might be fucked.

nothing has changed, bugs and crawling. Maybe the picture will clarify something?

MearFreak
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tkrettler91 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:52 pm

(I'm a healer) Does this addon allow one to simply click on a raid member's health bar and it will cast healing?

What are the other recommend addons to use with this LUF 2.0 to get the most out of it?
tkrettler91
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros