AddOn Issues (Otto UI)

AddOn Issues (Otto UI)

by EasyLee » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:59 pm

Using Otto UI, which is great btw, with some additions. Full list:
!AutoSave, !OmniCC, !QuestieCompatibility, _LazyPig, AfterCast, AtlasLoot, Auctioneer (Aux), Bagnon, Banknon, Bartender2, BigWigs, BonusScanner, Buffalo, CasterStats, CEnemyCastBar, Chronometer, ClassicMousover, coolDown, CT mail and player notes, CustomNameplates, Decursive, Discord art and lib, eCastingBar, Enchantrix, EnhTooltip, Fubar (clock, experience, durability, performance, money), Gatherer, GridEnhanced, HealOrganizer, IceHUD, iFramManager, ImprovedErrorFrame, ImprovedIgnore, Informant, KLHThreatMeter, LunaUnitFrames, MetaMap, MobHealth, MoveAnythiny, oRA2, PerfectRaid, Prat, ProcWatcher, Questie, sct (cooldowns, killingblows), simpleMinimap, SmartLoot, Stubby, SuperMacro, SW_Stats, TankBuddy, VanillaGuide

Have the following issues/questions, and would appreciate any help resolving them:
  1. Bartender bar 1 disappears when I stealth. Have to type "/bar bar1 show" twice to see it again. Not sure what's going on, here. When I unstealth, it appears again. I think it has to do with paging. Tried creating a macro to stealth and type that twice, but it doesn't work because of the slight delay on stealth kicking in.
  2. The LazyPig loot window on mouse cursor isn't working. Loot window stays where I set it with MoveAnything. I suspect this is MoveAnything taking precedence.
  3. FuBar elements, such as experience and repair, snap into specific places. I can’t move them because they snaps back. Is there a way to make FuBar let me move elements freely?
  4. Is there a mod I can use to assign a keybind to loot the first item in a creature’s inventory, or loot everything, or something of that nature?
  5. A way to unhide experience bar with Otto? I know it’s there because of MoveAnything, but can't see it.
EasyLee
Private
Private

Re: AddOn Issues (Otto UI)

by thurmanmerman » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:26 am

Bump
thurmanmerman
Private
Private

Return to Addons & macros