Looking for healing addon..

Looking for healing addon..

by earelith » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Hello. I am looking for a healing addon that will auto chose the best rank of the spell I am using depending on the target health. I have QuickHeal now but this also chose the spell not just the rank :(

I would like something like "Healbot" or Grid+Clique that will also auto-chose the rank. For example, I have Holy Light on left click and click to heal a player...I want it to use the best rank for it.

Does such an addon exist? Thanks
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Looking for healing addon..

by Renew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:03 pm

my Addons:
- Vanilla Healing Assignments - /viewtopic.php?f=63&t=23326
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by earelith » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Hey thanks! I am gonna check it out. Any idea if it is working with Luna? Or I need to use the default frames?

EDIT: I configured clique and added some spells, but it does not work on default frames. Should I be in party in order to work?
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Renew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:15 pm

earelith wrote:Hey thanks! I am gonna check it out. Any idea if it is working with Luna? Or I need to use the default frames?

EDIT: I configured clique and added some spells, but it does not work on default frames. Should I be in party in order to work?

i dont think you have to Oo

you have to use rank1 of your heal spell to get auto-rank to work
my Addons:
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by varth » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Why do you even play this game if you want an addon to do everything for you?
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by thurmanmerman » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:42 pm

I haven't really looked into what ever auto-downranking heal addon you're using, but if it's checking absolute health loss (vs. % health loss) then you'll need to be partied or in the same raid in order for that to work (for obvious reasons)
thurmanmerman
Private
Private

by earelith » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Renew wrote:
earelith wrote:Hey thanks! I am gonna check it out. Any idea if it is working with Luna? Or I need to use the default frames?

I used rank 1 yes. But the spell didnt fire at all...that what I meant it didnt work.. basically it is clique that don't work, not lazyspell
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Renew » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:47 pm

earelith wrote:
Renew wrote:

I used rank 1 yes. But the spell didnt fire at all...that what I meant it didnt work.. basically it is clique that don't work, not lazyspell

once i had a clique version that didnt work on nost...try out my version: http://en.file-upload.net/download-1141 ... e.zip.html
my Addons:
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by earelith » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Renew wrote:once i had a clique version that didnt work on nost...try out my version: http://en.file-upload.net/download-1141 ... e.zip.html

^^ Thanks a lot! that works fine :) time to test the Lazyspell part.. :) but I am sure it will work
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by leetdemon » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:35 pm

varth wrote:Why do you even play this game if you want an addon to do everything for you?

let people play how they want...he/she is their own person and maybe the game is more enjoyable to them with the addon handling that part of the game
leetdemon
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Addons & macros