Problem with DiscordArt

Problem with DiscordArt

by Sardaukar88 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I was hoping you could help me with a somewhat major problem concering the DiscordArt Addon. I successfully set up my Ui and textures and checked the "Disable Mouse" box for every texture so that they wouldn't interfere with my mouse. But somehow the Addon ignores this option.
For example: I set up a texture with conditions in the Control option to only show up if I have something in target and if not it should disappear (hide). When hidden nothing interferes, so far so good. But when I target someone/something and the texture appears it acts like as if I've never checked the "Disable Mouse" box although it is checked. Rechecking it solves the problem until it hides and shows again.
This is really frustrating, because I put so much work into this Ui and now there is this issue where I don't know what's causing this problem. This is rendering my UI completely unusable.

Has anyone else experienced anything like that? I appreciate your help!
Kind regards.
Sardaukar88
Tester

Re: Problem with DiscordArt

by Sardaukar88 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Solved it by myself.

For anyone who is wondering in the future:
For some reason DiscordArt is broken here, but I worked around that problem by changing the condition response from "hide" or "show" to "Set alpha 0/100".

cheers
Sardaukar88
Tester

Return to Addons & macros