Necrosis not working properly

Necrosis not working properly

by Gahnfaust » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:53 am

Hey guys, so here is the problem

currently i am playing a warlock und up until level 10, Necrosis (Version 1.5.4) has been working just fine, however since i got my Voidwalker for some reason its not working anymore.
This is the error message i get:

Interface/addons/Necrosis/necrosis.lua:2657:NecrosisPetMenu:SetPoint[): Couldnt find region named "NecrosisPetMenu0"

The whole Sphere is not even showing and it only says "Necrosis: Configuration Loaded" and "Necrosis: /necro to show setting menu" .In addition i have insane low FPS (around 10 FPS) altough i have a GTX 1070. I thought maybe my addons use to much memory and increased it to 900 but that didnt help. Its just super weird that a soon as i summoned the Voidwalker the addon stopped working.
And when i try to open the GUI ingame its just a black window and i cant change anything.
Another weird thing is that i tested all my addons on another server, and there everything is just fine.

Anybody had the thing happen or knows how to fix this?
Gahnfaust
Tester

Re: Necrosis not working properly

by Gahnfaust » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:23 am

Just tried out another version of Necrosis but the exact problems remains
Gahnfaust
Tester

by Nevrast » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:07 am

That's really weird, I'd try deleting cache and Necrosis settings in the WTF folder which should reset the addon to default settings (don't delete whole WTF folder, you'd loose all your addon settings and macros, just look for Necrosis saved variables).

If it doesn't work I can upload my version of necrosis for you which works fine for me.
Nevrast
Tester

by Gahnfaust » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:55 pm

yeah i already tried that.plus i created a new character and i get the same error, however of i click OK on the error message everything works fine and Necrosis schows and i get no FPS drops. this is just really weird
Gahnfaust
Tester

Return to Addons & macros