[Addon] LunaUnitFrames

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames

by ceoddyn » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:50 am

Have been happy with the unit frames for a while now. I would just like to hide tooltip on raid frames, and hide target of target when the target is yourself. It's kind of weird seeing 3 castbars and healthbars fill up whenever you heal yourself. Trying to figure out how to make these edits but they seem somewhat difficult.

Actually the tooltip only starts showing up on the raid frames when you spam click people for healing. I guess it's not something that can be fixed really.
Last edited by ceoddyn on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rugglee » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:45 pm

nicknebs wrote:
rugglee wrote:i dunno if im alone with this bug but even when i click on my luna portrait, left or right click, it doesnt do anything, cant leave party, cant even select myself EVEN if i left click on the portrait? why its bugged like this? tried everything but doesnt work, help

Try going into your "Click" settings in the Luna config screen. The click settings are used mostly for mouseover capabilities and you can find it by the unlock/lock frames button. If your right click is set to nothing, set it to "target" and if your left click is set to nothing set it to "menu".

yeah i have figured that i had remove the menu button in click thing, was my bad, sometime its not easy to all understand add on ty for your help

i will like also remove the incoming healing on the 3d portrait(it pop a green bar thing in right of my health bar to display the healing incoming) for my raid units frame i want keep it of course(it display in number like +500 its a cool thing), but on my 3d portrait i would remove it, thx to help me!!!
rugglee
Grunt
Grunt

by Truuue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:11 pm

is there a way to resize the aura buffs and debuffs that are usually either above or below unitframe?
Truuue
Private
Private

by SinneD » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 am

euronmisc wrote:
SinneD wrote:
Rhena wrote:Soon™

For my shit?? or for who?

Chillout mate and be glad Rhena develops, updates and makes this amazing addon all in his spare time getting nothing in return. A nicer tone would maybe be more appropriate.

Is there a way to show target's HP as actual HP rather than percentage/100? Sorry if im missing something obvious! Please answer, thanks:)

Read the FAQ

How to display the"%"

Read the FAQ

Maybe you should chillout and let people talk how they want to talk grandpa
If you react that retarded from a swear word I would love to see how much it would be to make you go crazy.
Probably the word fuck because shit is so scary of a word for you.
I talk the way I want to no matter who says what.
I am not angry or mad at all.
Your manipulative and controlling personality would piss off a bunny though.
Please do us a favor and never try to control or manipulate someone ever again.

Now I was talking to rhena not rhenas ass licker.
If she wanted to respond to me rhena would of
If not then that is cool to it is up to rhena.
SinneD
Tester

by Talkative » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Hey Rhena,

Keep up the good work! Looking foward to 2.0, hope it's gonna be amazing. Big fan!
Talkative
Tester

by qqshiwoo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:48 am

hi,a question
how to move frame group 5-8?
Ls - <HelloWeen> Nostalrius PVE
qqshiwoo
Private
Private

by Pennydread » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Ayag wrote:I forgot to mention that I did use this option Rhena, but it still didn't work.
Do I need to save settings or refresh somethings ?

You seem pretty firm on the "never", is there a reason ?
I play on a not so big screen and being able to have 2x4 instead of 1x8 would fit my UI much better.
I understand that it's a personal preference, but have I been the only one asking about it ?

Cheers.

Just move the raid frames?

You can move each group if you click and hold over "GRP X" and just drag the group to where ever you might want it :)
Pennydread
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ayag » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:40 am

Pennydread wrote:
Ayag wrote:I forgot to mention that I did use this option Rhena, but it still didn't work.
Do I need to save settings or refresh somethings ?

You seem pretty firm on the "never", is there a reason ?
I play on a not so big screen and being able to have 2x4 instead of 1x8 would fit my UI much better.
I understand that it's a personal preference, but have I been the only one asking about it ?

Cheers.

Just move the raid frames?

You can move each group if you click and hold over "GRP X" and just drag the group to where ever you might want it :)

Going to try, thanks for the answer.
Ayag
Grunt
Grunt

by Ruger153 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Rhena,

Just like everyone else said, great work and thank you for putting in the time to continually make it better.

I have a couple questions.

1. Is there a way to turn off the incoming heal animation?
2. Is there a way to turn off the hit markers/damage indicators in the unit frames?

Thank you!
Ruger153
Tester

by Daedalos » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:15 pm

It seems nobody has the same issue as me.

I can't seem to move my "Target" frame. When unlocking everything is moveable, except for the "Target" frame. Any ideas?
< Daedalos > Tauren Druid [PvP]
Leatherworking, Skinning, Cooking, Fishing
Daedalos
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros