[Addon] LunaUnitFrames

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames

by Schoof » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Can I download bonusscanner anywhere? Link in the first post is dead.

Edit: Found it in the nostalrius addon pack.
Schoof
Grunt
Grunt

by Gingkoleaf » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Silly question, I want to update my LUF to newest version, but I am afraid that I will use my settings.
Anyone can make a shotr answer? Thanks a lot! :-)
Gingkoleaf <Phoenix> female tauren druid lvl 60
Dervishdance <Phoenix> female tauren warrior lvl 29 twink
Gingkoleaf
Grunt
Grunt

by Fody » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:59 am

Hey.

Is it normal when player join my party, I dont see his buffs and sometimes his HP/MANA changing?
Also cant see his pet.

Example: I was in tanaris when he joined my party from Org.
Fody
Tester

by Bed » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 am

Hey I have a question , The "older" luna frames used to display only the first 3 letters for raid members on the raid frames. Now luna currently displays up to 7 letters followed by a "...". Is there a setting or where is this located in the .lua so I can edit it my self to display only the first "3" letters and remove the "..." of some one's name again?
Bed
Tester

by Kailas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:42 am

Gingkoleaf wrote:Silly question, I want to update my LUF to newest version, but I am afraid that I will use my settings.
Anyone can make a shotr answer? Thanks a lot! :-)

You will not use your settings and will not have to reconfigure it when updating
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kailas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:43 am

Fody wrote:Hey.

Is it normal when player join my party, I dont see his buffs and sometimes his HP/MANA changing?
Also cant see his pet.

Example: I was in tanaris when he joined my party from Org.

Thats a game thing not related to luna itself
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kailas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:44 am

hivemindme wrote:This addon is awesome but i have a question - how i can realize smart healing with mouse-click? (when i see
incoming healing from me and others healers). I can see incoming healing from me when i use /lunamo macros (with moving mouse cursor to frame and click macros button on keayboard) but it dont work when i use left click for healing. (i did "left click - lesser healing" in settings). Can i make this works like healbot on live servers? Or can i use /lunamo macris in leftclick? What shoud i type in that string?

ps: Sorry for my eng

You have to type in exact spell name and rank and no you cannot use it like a healbot
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kailas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:45 am

darksilk wrote:Hey

My Luna just broke!

Theres the screenshots of the error messege i get!

http://imgur.com/a/k4HOU

Seems to me you played with fonts and didnt do something properly. Didnt have a font bug since a patch after the fonts were introduced
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kailas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:51 am

Xyloz wrote:Am i the only one who cant seem to get the buff tracking working probably?
To be more specific it displays all buffs i tried but Gift of the Wild.
Hottracking works just fine..
And there is no way i typed it wrong i tried alot of ways but noone works.
Basicly thats the only buff i realy want to be displayed so i can easily rebuff people who died.

At first i thought it conflicts with the "Mark of the Wild" entry i did - but removing that one doesnt help either.
I already removed the addon and installed it again but that didnt work. Other than that im realy happy with the addon. Is this a known problem or is it because im doing it wrong/have a conflicting addon?

Tried some buffwatch addons but .... most of them suck balls.
I had some other frame addon which did the buff displaying perfectly but it lacked most of the things i like about this one.

Any Ideas? Help would be much appreaciated.

I recommend using RABuffs . You dont want to see buffs on raid frames, it just takes up space which you will need for HoTs, Debuff and show agro tracking.

You can however use the tracking feature (top left corner of each frame). Under raid frames type in name of the buff you want to track
Last edited by Kailas on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kailas » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:52 am

Kjepp wrote:Anyone having problems with raid frames disappearing sometimes? After logout/reload usually, and especially in BWL at Nefarian. Sometimes they all just disappear, then I can reload and some of them might come back at random. I pretty much have to stay logged out for 10 minutes or so for it to reset itself. Just restarting client doesnt work either.

Version 1.095

1.097 is latest version
Kailas
Kailas
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros