[Job Opening] AddOn improvement

Re: [Job Opening] AddOn improvement

by Youfie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:39 am

Geigerkind wrote:Have you ever considered to do it yourself? I mean you have already some versions right? Just fix them to your likes.
Lua is not difficult. There are plenty of guides on the internet. Im sure if you spend the same amount of time looking into it yourself as you did bumping this thread, you will have a finished addon at the end.

To be honest the only thing I did in .lua (customizing a layout.lua file for Nurfed Unit Frames) took me the whole world in terms of efforts and time invested, so no I haven't really considered doing this myself, as it seems to be a *lot* harder that what I did according to the posts in the previous pages from the various people who took a look into it :(.

Haven't really got time to try to learn all of that myself these days anyway, maybe some day, who knows!
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: [Job Opening] AddOn improvement

by Youfie » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:49 pm

Just in case there are still people lurking these forums and interested in this AddOn, I finally found someone who could tweak this AddOn and make it work as I originally wanted, after all this time :'), see the thread on CF forum.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Addons & macros