Banned

Banned

by infared » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Hello
Today i tried to log into my account and was told that i was banned, i was given no reason. I have not botted or hacked, i have not griefed any players or repeatedly ganked anybody, i have followed the terms and conditions accordingly. My account has not been shared with anyone and my PC is securely protected and recently scans show nothing out of the ordinary. I was last online between 9-10am today GMT+1 yet when i asked a guildie who is logged in he said my character showed last online 2 hours ago, this is at 9pm.
My character name is Jackmoss - 60 human warrior, guild - INSOMNIA.

Please help

Jack
infared
Tester

Re: Banned

by infared » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Also i had to make a new account, using the same credentials in order to post this because as stated my original account was banned
infared
Tester

by Theloras » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:33 pm

infared wrote:Hello
Today i tried to log into my account and was told that i was banned, i was given no reason. I have not botted or hacked, i have not griefed any players or repeatedly ganked anybody, i have followed the terms and conditions accordingly. My account has not been shared with anyone and my PC is securely protected and recently scans show nothing out of the ordinary. I was last online between 9-10am today GMT+1 yet when i asked a guildie who is logged in he said my character showed last online 2 hours ago, this is at 9pm.
My character name is Jackmoss - 60 human warrior, guild - INSOMNIA.

Please help

Jack

were u buying herbs/items from the dark moon faire vendor en masse?

if so, then the ban is legit as several other players were banned for it earlier today
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by infared » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Haven't bought anything from the dark moon vendors, to be honest this is the first time i've heard dark moon faire was active.
infared
Tester

by Theloras » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:41 pm

infared wrote:Haven't bought anything from the dark moon vendors, to be honest this is the first time i've heard dark moon faire was active.

fair enough - I would wait for a GM to chime in after reviewing your account - just sit tight as they are pretty good to respond fast here
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Goonzie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:45 pm

A friend of mine and I are also having this problem. If I try enough times, it'll eventually let me in even though it says my account has been closed. She, on the other hand, isn't having any luck getting on.

Could we actually get some help here? Thanks.

Characters are : Goonzie and Monikaqt
Goonzie
Private
Private

by Radius » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Greetings infared,

The account associated with character name "Jackmoss" has never been banned. Please read the stickies in the Support forum for possible help with connection and login issues. You can also try resetting your password for your account.

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Account issues