Account issues :S

Account issues :S

by AeneasBK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:07 am

Apologies for what is undoubtedly ignorance of the systems on my part.

I played a lot towards the end of last year, and have a lvl 59 Warrior called Lancashire on my account. However since trying to log in about a week ago I've been having difficulties. I understand an IP lock removal should hopefully fix this but when I go to the link to change password/ remove IP lock it claims my email address is incorrect. When I go to my account settings it still lists that email as the one linked to my account.

In my haste to try to fix this issue I have now created an additional account (which logs in fine, thankyou) on the same email adress that I had used for my old account. However, faced with the daunting task of re-levelling to 59, I thought I would at least attempt to see if there was anything further that could be done to retrieve my previous account. It also has a lvl 42 horde shaman, and a few characters in their 20's or so (iirc), which would be a shame to lose.

If there's information you need from me that I haven't posted I'll be prompt to provide it; I just wasn't sure if listing my account name and email was a sensible thing to do. In the mean time I'll wander around Teldrassil and poke some cats. It was when it came to choosing my new character name that my resolved strengthened, I'd *really* love my old account back if there is any way to manage it :)

Thank you for your time :D
AeneasBK
Tester

Re: Account issues :S

by AeneasBK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 pm

I know my log in details, if there is any chance the IP lock could be removed so I can simply log in again with the same details as before; that would be a simple solution.

I appreciate the GM team is extra busy at the moment due to a recent hacking wave; so I can certainly be patient if it will result in getting my lvl 59 back in my hands :)
AeneasBK
Tester

Return to Account issues