BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON?

Re: BANNING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON?

by notgunnahappen » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:58 pm

First thing I assume from passive aggressive posts about being banned are they are guilty. If they truly did nothing wrong, it's as simple as making a post and waiting for them to correct the mistake with info, not trying to start drama posts and blame GMs (goldsellers tell you to start these type of threads incase banned to try and pressure GMs to unban)

Or they are just children
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Faelix » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Ourk wrote:Hello fellow players and GMs,

I'm the guy who donated this money to Rbreezy. I was at Booty Bay with my two chars (Babbaganoosh, lvl 13 gnome warlock and Toetomouth, lvl 5 orc hunter), x-transfering some stuff when i read on the horde general chat these words: "Times are tough when you're level 42 and don't have a mount". Perhaps not exactly these words but i remember that the word "tough" was here.

I'm here from the very beginning of the server and i have fun with making alts (11 or 12) (GM can check my accounts) and AHs playing (GM can check my logs).

I have some money on my ally side and i decided freely to help this guy, just like that without any reason. I have money, he hasn't, i give him some, simple as that. I understand the chocking side of this behavior for some players but it was my choice.

At that time, I had no money (just a handful of golds) on my horde side (GM can check). So, i asked Rbreezy if he knew how to deal with the neutral AH. So, he putted some stuff and i bought it with my ally char. Simple as that. But after that, he said me that a few coins missed in order to buy his mount. I then realized that I had forgotten the neutral AH cut. So, i completed with a few golds through a direct trade between Toetomouth and him. Nothing wrong. It's clean money, my own money.

Being a regular reader of these forums, i know this could perhaps be banable by anti-cheat system. So I screenshoted our dialogue and even the transactions in order to prevent Rbreezy to be banned. But as time passes and not seeing any problem appears for this player, i deleted these pics.

If my words are not enough to bring some truth here, please GMs tell me and i will try to recover my screenshots.

Excuse my poor english.
Best regards.

My dog ate my homework, can I get an A+ please?
ImageImageImage
Faelix
Private
Private

by Ihadasword » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:41 pm

I'm sorry If I come across as immature on this thread but it's only because I've invested my time into this game and to suddenly get banned for no reason what so ever came as a shock to me.
Ihadasword
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Account issues