BANNED!

Re: BANNED!

by ps1loc1d » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:54 am

while I was banned, I was going to Onyxia and a bit of gold spent on chemistry roughly 130-170 gold I have left, I've been saving for a very long time! and I can't even imagine that can cause banned
Last edited by ps1loc1d on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ps1loc1d
Private
Private

by Cabotage » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:41 pm

I will put this account under review, we will post the results here when our investigation is complete.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by ps1loc1d » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Thanks for the info, WAITING!
ps1loc1d
Private
Private

by ps1loc1d » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:59 pm

I'm sure that I'm good! please reimburse me for the damage at the end of the investigation
ps1loc1d
Private
Private

by ps1loc1d » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:21 am

you about me have not forgotten?
ps1loc1d
Private
Private

by Nelythia » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:22 am

They will not restore anything.
Nelythia - 60 Warrior
Naulii - 60 Warrior

Thanks everyone for playing on Nostalrius, it was the best WoW experience in a long time.
Nelythia
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Benevael » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:41 am

This account was banned as part of the recent gold seller hack wave. Please reset your password and respond in this thread when you have done this.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by ps1loc1d » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:12 am

As I understand it, what could cause banned, at night I don't remember what day I sent my friend an email, 150+ gold, a stupid mistake, they got back to me almost immediately. I tank of my Guild "FEAR" from time to time of the class leaders came in for my account when I couldn't go to the RAID, but they like I didn't do nothing illegal! With respect Batterfly
ps1loc1d
Private
Private

by Benevael » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:37 am

Please read my last post. You need to change the password on the account and let us know in this thread when that is done.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by ps1loc1d » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 am

ready!
ps1loc1d
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Account issues