Unable to connect/banned account bug?

Unable to connect/banned account bug?

by Goonzie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello. I started playing a few days ago and I just tried to log in to my account and it gave me "Unable to Connect" 10 times + and then it said "....this account has been closed...." and THEN it lets me in.

One of my friend is also having the same problem but it's actually not letting her in at all. Any information would be appreciated. Name of character is Goonzie
Goonzie
Private
Private

Re: Unable to connect/banned account bug?

by Djou1337 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:30 pm

I have the exact same problem.

Tried to reconnect after crash... Account "closed" since ! Started around 20-21H and i still can't reconnect atm...

When i try to log in the website it says bad credidentials.

Char name : Kaïne
Djou1337
Private
Private

by Goonzie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Yeah, it's weird. I can log on the WEBSITE just fine, so can my friend but the GAME ITSELF is a no go.
Goonzie
Private
Private

by Goonzie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:19 am

I would like to get an update on that seeing as it seems to be a problem a few people are getting. My friend's name is Monikaqt, she's having the same problem as me. Thanks.
Goonzie
Private
Private

by Goonzie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:13 am

Can anyone help us? This is extremely frustrating because we would love to play the game but are unable to. Thanks.
Goonzie
Private
Private

by Justden » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:56 am

I'm DCed so many times with "Gray" seller addon , when u disconnected 5-6 times when selling crap.
But banned yesterday while im sleep . Awake today and see what my account is closed.
Please admins - resolve the issue.

Justden - account.
Justden
Tester

by Goonzie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 pm

I'm sure someone will help us eventually.
Goonzie
Private
Private

by infared » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Also have this problem, was told i was banned so i have made another post about it since i have done nothing wrong.
infared
Tester

by Radius » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:00 am

Greetings Goonzie and Djou1337,

Goonzie, neither of the accounts associated with character names "Goonzie" or "Monikaqt" have ever been banned.

Djou1337, the account associated with character name "Kaïne" has never been banned.

Please read the sticky threads in the Support forum for help with connection and login problems. You can also try resetting your game account's password.

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Account issues