I want to reset my password

I want to reset my password

by Djou1337 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Hello!

I can't log in since about 30+ hours now. And i can't change my passworld because "account was recently used"

It says on sticky thread that you have to wait 24 hours of inactivity to be able to change the password but the time has passed and i still can't...

Char name : Kaïne.

My acc is not banned and i still can't use it (We are a lot of people to face this issue as i could see)

Please send a password change to my email because i can't do it by myself with the website
Djou1337
Private
Private

Re: I want to reset my password

by Radius » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:09 am

Greetings Djou1337,

The sticky thread is actually in error. Password resets can only be conducted on accounts that have been inactive (Not logged in) for 10 days. If you are having trouble logging in and wish to reset the password, the account must be inactive for at least 10 days before a password reset is available.

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

Re: I want to reset my password

by Djou1337 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:22 am

Hello Radius.

Thank you for the answer. But i'd like to reset it now because i did not change in in game and i'm 100% sure i'm using the right password.

Something messed up with the server... I did not got hacked. I'm only lvl 19 so why the fck would someone hack me ? To steal my 3 gold ? lol

I spent 30h of playtime on this account and i'd really like to keep playing without waiting 10 days for no reason...

Please reset my account or check if the password was changed because i did not do such thing

Thanks
Djou1337
Private
Private

Return to Account issues