Schokoperle (epicSkills) Account banned unti August12th 2015

Schokoperle (epicSkills) Account banned unti August12th 2015

by Schokoperle » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:26 am

Dear Support-team,

i am shocked about my accounts being banned and the intransparency of your judgements. In fact i read your terms of use and i feel myself guilty for buying items from a vendor like i was recommended from a friend. For me as a non WoW-Player before Nostalrius i am in need of tipps and tricks of the whole WoW world and, if this is not "allowed" due the terms of use i totally understand that there has to be a punishment (ignorance is no excuse) for the players.

What i don´t understand and what i won´t understand is the intransparency of your judgements. How is it possible to have some people permabanned and others just to give a warning? And are Lvl. 60´s favored in your judgement? (having multiple friends doing the same more frequently which didnt receive some sort of ban)

In my fact i don´t know the status of my ban. I first visited nostalrius.org (what u recommended to do first) and it says my accounts are banned until August 12th 2015. Today now it is August 13th but i still can´t log into my accounts.

Just to have this summarized I understand a punishment but i actually would like to know what the punishment exactly is. Shall i trust your message on your official website saying my accounts are banned until yesterday (what didn´t quite work till now?) or shall I quit playing WoW because my accounts are permabanned (what i doubt due to your message on your offical website?)

Hoping you will find some time to answer me those questions. And to make things understandable.
Schokoperle
Tester

Re: Schokoperle (epicSkills) Account banned unti August12th

by Radius » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:42 am

Greetings Schokoperle,

In most cases, a ban with an expiration will display the date and time on the website the ban will be lifted, but in the case of permanent bans, the date and time the ban was applied is displayed instead. The account associated with the character name "Schokoperle" has been permanently banned for exploiting.

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Account issues