Banned?

Banned?

by Howeski » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:27 pm

Hello, so apparently I've been banned. Could you let me know what I need to provide so you could tell me why?

I know your guys are really busy but I'd appreciate a speedy response.

Thanks in advance
Howeski
Tester

Re: Banned?

by Radius » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:15 am

Greetings Howeski,

What is your character's name so we can look up your account info?

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

by Howeski » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 am

Char name - Eltix
Howeski
Tester

by Howeski » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:36 am

I'm assuming my ip has been banned after reading more post and creating a new account only to have the same issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thank you
Howeski
Tester

by Radius » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 pm

The account associated with character name "Eltix" has never been banned. You might be getting temporarily IP banned from too many unsuccessful logins. Have you tried resetting your account's password?

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

by Howeski » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:18 am

Yeah I've tried to reset my password but it says I've been active too recently so no luck. Do I have to wait the 10 days or is there anything you can do?

Thank you
Howeski
Tester

by Radius » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Unfortunately you must wait the full ten days before you can change the account's password.
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Account issues