Account has been banned

Account has been banned

by zhenjunlove » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:31 am

Dear GM
My account has been banned. I m not sure why it has been banned though.

Name:Barryone
Nostalrius PvP.

Thank you.
zhenjunlove
Tester

Re: Account has been banned

by Benevael » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:56 am

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

If you did in fact buy gold, it saves us all time if you mention that instead.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by zhenjunlove » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:04 am

Benevael wrote:Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

If you did in fact buy gold, it saves us all time if you mention that instead.

Regards, GM Team.

I just put some things hanging in the AH, did not know who the buyer is, and did not know whether his gold source is legitimate, if the buyer use gold that source unknown,you close my account, it is unfair for me,unfair for all of honest players like me. I hope you will take seriously verified.
look forward to your reply.

server: pvp
player name: barryone
zhenjunlove
Tester

by Benevael » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:55 am

We have put this account ban under review.

By the way, please change the password on the account even though it is banned, and respond to us in this thread when that is done. This is just in case the review determines the account was compromised.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by zhenjunlove » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:42 am

Benevael wrote:We have put this account ban under review.

By the way, please change the password on the account even though it is banned, and respond to us in this thread when that is done. This is just in case the review determines the account was compromised.

Regards, GM Team.

TY,GM. i have change the password as u said. please review again.
zhenjunlove
Tester

by Benevael » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:44 am

Thank you for this, noted. We will get back to you in this thread when the status on your account changes.
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by zhenjunlove » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:36 am

Benevael wrote:Thank you for this, noted. We will get back to you in this thread when the status on your account changes.

oh,fuck Blizzard, our server will closed. but still thank u and your team bring a nice journey for all of us. i will remember everything . GOD bless u. GOD bless us. GOD bless Nostalrius
zhenjunlove
Tester

Return to Account issues