Account can not login!

Account can not login!

by nick900000 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Dear GM team:
Two days ago found that the account could not land, said to be frozen. I have never in the game and had no illegal operations. On account is frozen surprised. Is it because last week borrowed 500 gold coins to buy medicine water and equipment to the Association activities, but three days before guild gave me 300 gold coins, so there is no illegal trade in it. We hope to be able to identify the data, after leveling is not easy. thank you very much!
account number:Snipped
ID:Ugback
nick900000
Tester

Re: Account can not login!

by Benevael » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:40 am

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban. You did provide some, but I'm looking for a bit more detail.

Don't bother if you did in fact buy gold, since the review will just come back confirming the offence.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by nick900000 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:53 pm

I'll talk about this a few weeks out of gold, he said earlier borrowed 500 gold coins to buy medicine guild tanks, and equipment to do. He has my 350, the transaction will not pay back the money if it is illegal. As well as to a hunter named yaqianna 100 gold coins, he number has been stolen, give him 100 gold coins to buy the parcel, we are a guild also often work together under the present, it can be found. Also borrowed a tannimimi called rogue 50 gold coins to buy the drug. I'm on the line is longer Guild Master captain, I find people who borrow money are the guild, there is no gold transactions. GM hopes the team can be identified. thank you very much!
nick900000
Tester

by nick900000 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:12 pm

dear GM team:

I am so apprecicate for the chance you gave to prove myself。

There might be three times transactions triggered the ban, but all these transactions are the cooperation behavior between the guild members, not the gold trade.

Two weeks ago, I lend 500 gold to the ID“evejustgan”. He is the MTank of our guild. Our guild was starting the MC RAID at that moment, but the equipment of MT is not good enough. So I lend him 500gold for the equipment. And he return 300gold to me last week.

Last week , my friend ID “Yaqian” in the guild, whose account have been stolen, creat a character named “Yaqianna”and ask me 100gold to buy the traveller’s baggage, I give it to him.

The same week , I give 50 gold to the ID “Tannimimi”to buy some potions for the RAID. He is also on of my friend in the Guild.

These is all the transactions recently I can remember. Thanks for you time to figure out the truth, and unban my account.
nick900000
Tester

by Cabotage » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 am

This ban is under review and we will get back to you in this thread. Please be patient we have many reviews to conduct.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by nick900000 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:23 am

I waited a week, how long it needs to know the specific results?
nick900000
Tester

by Benevael » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:26 am

Greetings,

The account was banned due to being compromised as part of the recent gold hack wave. Please reset your password and post in this thread when that is done.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by nick900000 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Password has been changing for the better
nick900000
Tester

by nick900000 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Password has been changed, and what needs to be done it?
nick900000
Tester

by Benevael » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:53 am

Thank you. We will advise in this thread when the account is released.
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

Next

Return to Account issues