Account Banned

Account Banned

by Sir_tokealot » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:06 pm

Hello, I attempted to log into my account this morning and was notified that I had been banned! I am wondering why, my character is Crazylegs on the PVE realm. If you could take the time to communicate with me I would really appreciate it because I have invested alot of time into this server and i enjoy playing on it very much. thank you for your time.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

Re: Account Banned

by Sir_tokealot » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Bump
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Sir_tokealot » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Bump
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Sir_tokealot » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Bump
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Mimma » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Don't bump - be patient.

GM's will look at your post when they reach you in the queue. This can take days, since they are quite busy.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Benevael » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:52 am

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

Don't bother if you did in fact buy gold, since the review will just come back confirming the offence.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by Sir_tokealot » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:47 am

Hello and thank you for responding. I'd like to start by saying that I absolutely do NOT BUY OR SELL ANY GOLD, ITEMS, OR SERVICES EVER. In fact my character is very poor, I do not even have an epic mount. I have never had more than 250-300 gold in my entire character's life. I also buy very very few items off the auction house, not even a transaction every other day! And it is never expensive stuff like black lotus or bind on equip blue's or epics. When I need an enchant or item I usually just try to farm the items I need and have a guild member craft or enchant them for me. I have been an herbalist almost the entire time I have played crazylegs and I have NEVER EVEN SEEN a black lotus in the world on the ground. The only black lotus I have is one i traded a druid dire maul book for. I literally have almost nothing of value, I am a pauper. 90% or more of my interaction with trade and mail is with my guildmates whom i am willing to go to no bounds to help. I send ore to engineers in my guild so they can make all the hunters ammo, I also give some herbs to the guild bank and alchemists for flasks, potions, and transmutes. I do have several bank alts like crazyore, crazyherb, crazycloth, bankofcrazy and koorban but those are just to separate my trade items I might use in the future so it does not clog up my mains bank where I wan't to keep ready raid consumables and raid gear organized. All my alts have almost zero transactions with other players, and if they do have any none of them were big or valuable.
Last edited by Sir_tokealot on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Sir_tokealot » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:20 am

Some example transactions I could recall from memory. Handled mailed me numerous stacks of bullets. a couple pages worth. Sync traded me a bunch of random items like elixir of giant growth, and mid level herbs but it was just to free up inventory space without deleting stuff. Raszumon traded me (about 40 gold, I think my biggest transaction ever) because I gave him arcane crystals and felcloth when he had no gold so he could make money off transmutes and also found a reasonably priced libram for him. Solox or one of his other characters sent me some dark iron because I am trying to gather enough to smelt enough for a legendary weapon for my guild in one run through Blackrock Depths. many months ago I won a recipe for flask of the titans and i just gave it to Sync because he is my guilds main alchemist.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

by Benevael » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:16 am

Thank you for this information. We have placed this account ban under review, and will get back to you in this thread with a determination.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by Sir_tokealot » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:48 am

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my account.
Sir_tokealot
Private
Private

Next

Return to Account issues