Account got a ban ,plz help~

Account got a ban ,plz help~

by huojingai » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Dear gamemaster team:
My account got a ban please help me!
Character name :Lrimba level60 hunter,
Lauredindil level53 rogue , in same account , pvp realm.
The only thing that I can think of triggering the ban could've been I purchased the equipment Devilsaur suit for my roguefrom another game player.
The details of the suit transaction are so,First ,he charged me 250 coins to prepare Devilsaur leathers, And then, after he finished the suit, I paid 250 gold coins to finish the purchase. Devilsaur suit in the auction price higher than the 600gold, I find someone to make could save some gold coins. It's just a simple deal with another player.
All my game currency gold was gained by selling my possessions ,my game gold was only used to buy equipment I need. I did not make any trades to seek personal gains. Could you please give me a chance to continue playing the game with my friends? I want my account because I spent more time leveling the characters, I love the game, I have been playing WOW over ten years. Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you.
huojingai
Tester

Re: Account got a ban ,plz help~

by Benevael » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:02 am

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

Don't bother if you did in fact buy gold, since the review will just come back confirming the offence.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by huojingai » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:14 am

Benevael wrote:Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

Don't bother if you did in fact buy gold, since the review will just come back confirming the offence.

Regards, GM Team.

Thread
The only thing that I can think of triggering the ban could've been I purchased the equipment Devilsaur suit for my rogue from another game player.
The details of the suit transaction are so,First ,he charged me 250 coins to prepare Devilsaur leathers, And then, after he finished the suit, I paid 250 gold coins to finish the purchase. Devilsaur suit in the auction price higher than the 600gold, I find someone to make could save some gold coins. It's just a simple deal with another player.
All my game currency gold was gained by selling my possessions ,my game gold was only used to buy equipment I need. I did not make any trades to seek personal gains. Could you please give me a chance to continue playing the game with my friends? I want my account because I spent more time leveling the characters, I love the game, I have been playing WOW over ten years. Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you.
huojingai
Tester

by Cabotage » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:25 pm

okay, thank you for your information. The ban is under review and we will get back to you here with the outcome.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by huojingai » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:26 pm

Cabotage wrote:okay, thank you for your information. The ban is under review and we will get back to you here with the outcome.

thanks a lot ,wait for good news~
huojingai
Tester

by huojingai » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:20 am

excuse me , is there any news ?
huojingai
Tester

by huojingai » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Cabotage wrote:okay, thank you for your information. The ban is under review and we will get back to you here with the outcome.

any news? Can you answer it, it has been waiting for a long time
huojingai
Tester

by Robotron » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:52 pm

You'll be unbanned on April 11th.

Kappa
Robotron
Champion
Champion

by Noxm » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 am

Robotron wrote:You'll be unbanned on April 11th.

Kappa

funny 10/10
Nostalrius PvP -
Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Account issues